Very odd number plate

Big J

Travelling back from Derby yesterday, I was somewhere just north of Birmingham and a track edition (or at least it looked like it) Aston Martin DB11 pulled out infront of me. Immaculate and a striking car. I say that as someone who isn't a fan of Astons. 

What was odd though was the number plate, which was "2020". It seemed a genuine plate, and was on a very expensive car obviously.

Punched that into the DVLA and it's apparently invalid. Has anyone else seen this mysterious Aston on their travels?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Big J said:

Travelling back from Derby yesterday, I was somewhere just north of Birmingham and a track edition (or at least it looked like it) Aston Martin DB11 pulled out infront of me. Immaculate and a striking car. I say that as someone who isn't a fan of Astons. 

What was odd though was the number plate, which was "2020". It seemed a genuine plate, and was on a very expensive car obviously.

Punched that into the DVLA and it's apparently invalid. Has anyone else seen this mysterious Aston on their travels?

If I told you I would have to kill you 😁   Do keep up 007 ....

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Big J said:

That one needs a pull by the law, there is one that is either or was on a Mini and that is U2 i think if i owned that one i would be ringing Bono and emptying pocket,

Just checked it and it is still on a Mini, used to be on a white one but now on a grey one,

Edited by spuddog0507
spelling
  • Like 1