3.5 ton forestry trailer with crane

OJG

Hello all

I have had this trailer for a while now. Was wondering if any of you could tell me a rough value of it? It’s a riko fast tow 3.5 ton forestry trailer with a honda engine powering the log grab crane. the poles also lift out and a flat bed lifts into place which is a handy!

Sorry for the pictures they aren’t they good [emoji23]IMG_0963.jpgIMG_0939.jpg

1 hour ago, OJG said:

nope it’s not a for sale advert I’m just curious to know the value that’s all 🧐

Where you based ??. Surely you know what you paid for it ?? How long you actually had it ??. My firsts port of call would be to ask Riko quote serial number and see what they say . Pretty sure most people whom purchase and use eqpt within and industry know its inherent value as it gets used and ages etc etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OJG said:

I bought it quite cheap so no I don’t really know the value of it and I wouldn’t like to say how much I paid for it on here.

Where you based ?? I’m sure knowing that would help potential buyers, to be honest to get a bit of kit like that cheap nowadays in current climate is unusual to say least. I’ll be up front bud this cloak and dagger stuff is setting off alarm bells with I’d say most lads reading this. Contact Riko and quote serial number or take a pic of the ID plate and post it so lads can do a bit  of research themselves. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:

’ll be up front bud this cloak and dagger stuff is setting off alarm bells with I’d say most lads reading this.

Your not wrong there, its raised caution with me from reading the the post and the quality of the photos they look like there zoomed in from a distance ? He dont want to give much away ? but if he paid 1k for it and he gets 2k back thats not a bad return on his money, It does sound a bit dodgy to me,,

• Like 1