Peruzzo tb100c blade change

Ryan NZ arborist

Remove the infeed hopper, you can get in through there no bother. Order a load of spare bolts, there is always a few that don’t come undone and round the heads. In that case I’ve welded a 17mm nut to the bolt by welding through the centre of the nut until it’s filled the nut, the heat also loosens the stud. Remember to check the anvil clearance after changing the blades.

also remove the battery before welding next to it they can go bang!

ive only had to remove the cassette after a dumpy bag went through 🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 1

On 15/09/2021 at 02:54, Ryan NZ arborist said:

Hi, I purchased a tb100c  but it's one of the first in the country and the dealer doesn't know much about it. Has anyone done a blade change or flip? It looks like you have to remove the whole cassette in the manual which seems like unnecessary work for a simple blade flip. 

20210903_120450.jpg

Lad I occasionally sub to has had one for a couple of years. That whole ash went through that chipper 🙄

20210823_113900.jpg

• Like 2