Husqvarna 550xpg mark 1 price

Stu33J

1 hour ago, Khriss said:

Bit more than that , if its in good heart and fires up well . Thou my Mark 1 blew in 6 months :/  K

I bought a very lightly used 560xp a couple mths ago Khriss for £250,so i cant see more than £250 for a 550,just under £500 new with vat back anyway

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gary112 said:

I bought a very lightly used 560xp a couple mths ago Khriss for £250,so i cant see more than £250 for a 550,just under £500 new with vat back anyway

Think you were lucky there, the ebay bump them higher for some reasons, got a new Mark 2 this year myself, as convinced back to them by a certain bullet driver here. K

• Like 2

Depends on what the saw looks like....I have seen "light use" look like it has been dragged out of a village pond before. If it looks nice, £250 is probably a bit light and would think £250-£320 if the plastics, bottom and stickers are nice and it has a lightly used bar, chain and scabbard.

eBay sales generate good prices but you can get done over by ebays lack of love of trusted traders!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Depends on what the saw looks like....I have seen "light use" look like it has been dragged out of a village pond before. If it looks nice, £250 is probably a bit light and would think £250-£320 if the plastics, bottom and stickers are nice and it has a lightly used bar, chain and scabbard.
eBay sales generate good prices but you can get done over by ebays lack of love of trusted traders!!

Light scuff marks on bottom and sprocket side from sticking it on the ground to move stuff and to refuel, has a sugihara bar, semi chisel chain half worn and an older scabbard from a 346xp as the 550’s was left on a job. Stickers all as they should be.
Sold to a friend and wanted to make sure we each got a fair price plus we regularly work on jobs together.