Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Philbe

Ifore tipping trailer pump

Recommended Posts

Hi all

i have and ifore tipping trailer the pump electric sound as working but won’t go up I hand pumped it . But won’t go down   Any ideas on how to fix . 
Maldonado dose anyone no where I can get a solicited switch as min has been intermittent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure theres an old thread on this with that particular brand mentioned but cant find it, google may bring some links

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Philbe said:

Hi all

i have and ifore tipping trailer the pump electric sound as working but won’t go up I hand pumped it . But won’t go down   Any ideas on how to fix . 
Maldonado dose anyone no where I can get a solicited switch as min has been intermittent. 

There is a valve you can undo to get it to go down. It sounds like the solenoid has failed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Philbe said:

Hi thanks I’ll have look when I next go to where the trailer stored 

It's a little finger wheel just next to the pump handle on the front of trailer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Doug Tait said:

It's a little finger wheel just next to the pump handle on the front of trailer.

Will most likely be seized solid if it's not been used for a while.  Good practice to lower the tipper with it once a week, just to keep it free for when it's really needed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bilke_user said:

Will most likely be seized solid if it's not been used for a while.  Good practice to lower the tipper with it once a week, just to keep it free for when it's really needed

The moto at work is use it every single time because there's always something else to get on with while it drops itself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi yes that solid . Do u no where I can get spares from pump . It’s been so good but don’t get used very often . I had full load horse poo on and stopped working . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Philbe said:

Hi yes that solid . Do u no where I can get spares from pump . It’s been so good but don’t get used very often . I had full load horse poo on and stopped working . 

Any Ifor dealer will help, one near me are knowledgeable and very helpful.

 

ALANTUERTRAILERS.CO.UK

Ifor Williams Trailers for Sale: View our Full Range of Ifor Williams...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  •  

  • Featured Adverts

  • Tip site reviews

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.