Chainsaw storage solution ideas please!

SteveT1989

58 minutes ago, dumper said:

I don’t disagree however if they have the nous and ability to defeat your guard systems and your dog they probably won’t be alone or worry about giving you a tap and remember they know where you live no tools are worth your life or health

You're right. 

Still worth giving them a warning shot. 

From a safe distance

Edited by Conor Wright
I want to keep my licence!
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, Simia said:

I agree, petrol disk cutter is what they used on my stuff. The wooden door inside the container slowed them down as it made a smoke screen as they tried to cut the locks off it. I didn't know that they could do this but the dogs can be trained to only take food including meat from its master. But nothing stops darts or a gun.

1 hour ago, dumper said:

And that’s where insurance comes in just let them take it 

I’ve worked a lot with trained military guard dogs even they are not infallible and the problems really start when they misbehave on a innocent person 

You obviously not understand a guard dog purpose, not attack anything but control, most military dogs are absolutely harmless i don't where u was working, but aggressive dog will never be trained. My girl trained very simple way, if you outside the door she will bark and show aggression signs, if you go in, she will jump on you AND LICK YOUR FACE, whale you shitting in the pants, she actually  can't do a harm, haha but i can, that a simple trick. 

Edited by Sviatoslav Tulin

3 minutes ago, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

I hope its not a puppy farm, i am very suspicious on photos like those ones. 

Nope, first litter from my own 4 year old bitch naturally mated with a friends dog. 11 in the litter all ikc regd and chipped. All pics are taken by me at my own property. Feel free to check up with the ikc or see older pics here on the arbdogs thread. My partner has an Instagram page for the dogs too #larchwooddogs

I appreciate your concern, however in this case its misplaced.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Conor Wright said:

Nope, first litter from my own 4 year old bitch naturally mated with a friends dog. 11 in the litter all ikc regd and chipped. All pics are taken by me at my own property. Feel free to check up with the ikc or see older pics here on the arbdogs thread. My partner has an Instagram page for the dogs too #larchwooddogs

I appreciate your concern, however in this case its misplaced.

I love to hear that, dont want to insult anyone, just seen to much bad things in Ireland. 

Just now, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

I love to hear that, dont want to insult anyone, just seen to much bad things in Ireland. 

It's grand, no offence taken. I will fully agree that there is a problem here with people breeding for money with no regard for the animals. We don't have much in the way of fancy facilities but we give both pups and mother the best lives we possibly can. 

Where in Ireland are you? I'm in Galway. 

3 hours ago, dumper said:

Dog is good but steak and over counter medicine defeat them

you cannot stop theft what you can do is make them make noise and take time,   Gates and padlocks have been surpassed by the battery angle grinder

So making a noise is a dog purpose, not run after gangsters, and properly trained will bark  from sitting room sofa long before steake given, or grinder started👍

5 minutes ago, Conor Wright said:

It's grand, no offence taken. I will fully agree that there is a problem here with people breeding for money with no regard for the animals. We don't have much in the way of fancy facilities but we give both pups and mother the best lives we possibly can. 

Where in Ireland are you? I'm in Galway. 

Nobber, Meath County 😊

I want to say few things about chainsaw storage, if shed is not close to the house you live in, all small equipment must be stored at home end of story (my opinion). Or it will be gone sooner or later, most tools i lost was taken doring the work or short stops at shop so on, i think good steel box inside shed is good solution or secret place. 

• Like 2