Trailer towing

Ratman

55 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

One of the nastiest most unwarranted shitposts I have seen on here for a good while.

He made a similar comment like this one in another post about ADB, directed personally at me, a load of absolute tosh, then he bottled it and removed his post. He didn’t even have the balls to respond when I DM’d him, he is the archetypal ’Hard Man’ behind his keyboard.

I will post his previous post up later when I am through Border Control.

• Like 2

5thelement
Having spent the majority of the last 5 years dealing predominantly with ADB in Sussex/Kent on large estates, Woodland Trust, RSPB and FC sites. Also doing extensive research planting Ash from all over the world in controlled experimental blocks for the FC. 

This was his reply to me that he swiftly deleted, he clearly has a hard on for Instructors, maybe his wife ran off with one.

So you’re dolescum, you work for dolescum and you claim that some other dolescum won’t be squeezing whatever they can out of some public sector contract. Very credible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, AHPP said:

@Justme

I cannot tell you how happy I am to see third tier dolescum like you sweating about this. You just can't stand that the Westminster thieves have backed off people who actually perform productive work for once and have stripped hanger-on losers like you of some crumbs. Please share any hardship you experience with the forum.

Wow you've been on the brave pills or stopped taking your meds.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, doobin said:

How many people on other business sectors have experienced the same due to Covid? Yet instead of ten days, for many it's been a long, drawn out process- stop start, yes you can, no you can't, borrowing desperately to pay the commercial landlord. We've not yet seen the scale of defaults on the CBILs in particular, and you can bet that currently there are families falling apart over the borrowing.

If you are an ADI then you will never be short of work. Or there's always firewood processing. You know, actualy productive work.

You mean people like me that was also on stop start during covid?

Yes I am still an ADI & after just one FB post the phone is hot with work plus I am adaptable & will never go hungry. PS ADI's will eventually be out of work.

So helping someone gain a car lorry or bus licence is not productive? Odd stance.

6 hours ago, Gav73 said:

Best trailer training in the world is on my drive. It’s narrow, off a single track road with low walls either side of it, it’s uphill, on an adverse camber and there’s only just enough room to get a big trailer and motor round it!
I don’t think any training or qualifications would prepare someone for it. But from the practice I’ve had with it, I have the confidence to reverse my trailer safely into any space I need.
Basic training is always a good idea, but it’s the practical application - and regular use, that teaches more. For example I understood the principles of what to do if you get a blow out on a trailer tyre, but until it happened to one of the tyres on my twin axle, I didn’t know how I would react to it. It’s not something you can simulate

totally agree but training gives people the core skills gets them started on the right path to gaining practical skills.

4 hours ago, 5thelement said:
5thelement
Having spent the majority of the last 5 years dealing predominantly with ADB in Sussex/Kent on large estates, Woodland Trust, RSPB and FC sites. Also doing extensive research planting Ash from all over the world in controlled experimental blocks for the FC. 

This was his reply to me that he swiftly deleted, he clearly has a hard on for Instructors, maybe his wife ran off with one.

So you’re dolescum, you work for dolescum and you claim that some other dolescum won’t be squeezing whatever they can out of some public sector contract. Very credible.

I want to become a instructor !! how do i start !! 😂😂😂😂,,

• Haha 1