Red diesel availability?

PeteB

From what i have been told from supplier is, Red diesel will be available as it has always they will supply it and its up to you what you use it for. So the law has not changed they have just added more classes/industries to the list how can't use it.

Just a bigger mine field for everyone to work around, even some machinery manufactures have told me wrong things about it   

3 hours ago, swinny said:

That's a classic, what happens if you own a house boat that isn't permanently moored. Do you still make your own declaration, or go with the marina/yard?

Totally off topic, and not aimed at you @swinny. Another ill thought out idea?

Sorry, just read my post.  I should have put Plant Hire customer reports that he will be unable to hire out anything to anyone and accept a returned machine which has been filled with red but has asked who has the time for these regulations and who is going to enforce them too!

1 hour ago, PeteB said:

Sorry, just read my post.  I should have put Plant Hire customer reports that he will be unable to hire out anything to anyone and accept a returned machine which has been filled with red but has asked who has the time for these regulations and who is going to enforce them too!

Not a big problem if it is enforced, drain tank, flush injectors with DERV and hire out again, selling diesel contaminated with red to someone in farming etc.