He's a lad

eggsarascal

I could also, but the other clown isn't helping.

Yes, Starmer arrived with a bit of a fanfare and has seemed to fade into obscurity.

BoJo boils my piss completely though - blatant dishonesty, lack of morals, apparent lack of backbone to sack some of the dross around him, “decision making” by doing FA until most options are timed out then being “forced” to adopt only what is left….

I was brought up in a staunchly Tory household and still subscribe to some of the principles of standing on my own two feet, investing for my future etc, but I can’t bring myself to vote for this lot.

On that depressing note I’m going to get off my soap box and head for some sleep!

• Like 8

Well just watching news Night and it seems if you have got loads of money you will be only affected slightly !!!

This country is going to be in such a state if some one dont get a grip and take responsabilaty for some major **************** ups, some from many years ago, some from 20/30 years ago and some that we have now,

No nationwide rail network like we had, so every thing moved with lorries today by road and a lot of roads are not fit to drive on ?, but now a massive driver shortage, fuel supplies running out fast, 

Air pollution/climate change has finally been noticed even thou it has been mentioned 10s of millions of times since 1972,,,, moved fast on that one didnt we but there is a big world meeting next month so all that will be sorted out,

To many Dinghies coming on to our shores at the moment, and they will all be given houses and some finance, but paid jack shit in ??? BUT its cost £1000s before them people off the Dinghies have reached the top of the beach with dozens of coppers and imigration officers there, if i or you need a Police officer you cant get one for about a week, ?? 

A few questions i would like answered are, where has all the money gone that should of been spent on our highways ?

where is the money being spent that we gave the EU ?

Do we really need HS2 ? could the money be spent else where like on some of the old branch railways ? One diesel train will move a lot of weight for a fraction of the fuel used by lorries to move the same weight ?

Do we really need all the government backed and funded organisations that seem to either mean nothing or do **************** all and just hand money out to them who all ready have money ? 

Finally i am now convinced after today that Borris is a lying T - - T, !!

I am just glad i wont be paying much of it,,,

I dont give a - - - - what any one says about this bit, but there is only 2 politician,s that have been in my lifetime that i think have spoke any cence,  Enoch and Maggie,,,, the rest, well think what you want to think,, 

• Like 5

Apart 

27 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

Well just watching news Night and it seems if you have got loads of money you will be only affected slightly !!!

This country is going to be in such a state if some one dont get a grip and take responsabilaty for some major **************** ups, some from many years ago, some from 20/30 years ago and some that we have now,

No nationwide rail network like we had, so every thing moved with lorries today by road and a lot of roads are not fit to drive on ?, but now a massive driver shortage, fuel supplies running out fast, 

Air pollution/climate change has finally been noticed even thou it has been mentioned 10s of millions of times since 1972,,,, moved fast on that one didnt we but there is a big world meeting next month so all that will be sorted out,

To many Dinghies coming on to our shores at the moment, and they will all be given houses and some finance, but paid jack shit in ??? BUT its cost £1000s before them people off the Dinghies have reached the top of the beach with dozens of coppers and imigration officers there, if i or you need a Police officer you cant get one for about a week, ?? 

A few questions i would like answered are, where has all the money gone that should of been spent on our highways ?

where is the money being spent that we gave the EU ?

Do we really need HS2 ? could the money be spent else where like on some of the old branch railways ? One diesel train will move a lot of weight for a fraction of the fuel used by lorries to move the same weight ?

Do we really need all the government backed and funded organisations that seem to either mean nothing or do **************** all and just hand money out to them who all ready have money ? 

Finally i am now convinced after today that Borris is a lying T - - T, !!

I am just glad i wont be paying much of it,,,

I dont give a - - - - what any one says about this bit, but there is only 2 politician,s that have been in my lifetime that i think have spoke any cence,  Enoch and Maggie,,,, the rest, well think what you want to think,, 

I'm not sure about the dinghies being as big a problem as they're made out to be and I'm not sure I agree with the last bit, but otherwise I couldn't agree more.

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mark J said:

Apart 

I'm not sure about the dinghies being as big a problem as they're made out to be and I'm not sure I agree with the last bit, but otherwise I couldn't agree more.

Dinghies they all add up and put more strain on our all ready stretched economy and services, My cousin was down south house sitting about 3 wk ago, and one day she went for a walk along the cliffs at Dover, she said we are not being told about all the Dinghies coming across she said there was dozens of them, now she aint one to get wound up about things like this, but what she so did wind her up more than i have ever seen her before, she all so added if i had not seen it for my self i would not of believed it, so she went back for another walk on the Friday and same again,

• Like 1

The bill for HS2 now stands at £98billion, and no doubt counting. Just think what good that money would do, if it wasn't being spent on destroying our green and pleasant land just so a few fat cats can save a few minutes on their journeys to London. It could go a good way to filling the Social Care hole for starters.

• Like 3

The bill for HS2 now stands at £98billion, and no doubt counting. Just think what good that money would do, if it wasn't being spent on destroying our green and pleasant land just so a few fat cats can save a few minutes on their journeys to London. It could go a good way to filling the Social Care hole for starters.

I think time will tell on this one. It might be a massive white elephant.

However, my understanding is that HS2 will free up capacity on the existing West Coast Main Line, meaning that more freight can be moved by rail - so it isn’t just about shaving a couple of minutes off a journey to London.
  • Like 1