Husqvarna UK email address?

Acerforestry

I have a warranty issue with a 562xp (its now a box of bits, dealer has confirmed its a write off / uneconomical repair), and previously have always managed to find an email address for customer service. Now drawing a blank, can anyone advise. A phone number would be better still though very unlikely I guess. cheers

Saw was purchased in Spring 2021, ran for approx 2 weeks or so and lost compression massively to the extent that revving it with a perfect clutch resulted in next to no chain speed. Took it to a dealer local to where I was working (was not really practical for it to go back to point of purchase), they were vague beyond belief as far a diagnosis and repair went that a row then ensued after a few weeks, when having had it returned in running order, it then packed in again - would not start, zero compression. I finally went to a local agricultural dealer where we are at least familiar, for the final assessment of,  effectively, "the whole bottom end having loads of play, has resulted in piston slap and wear".

I think thats about it. Yes, i know what everybody is thinking "it should have gone back to dealer where purchased and been replaced when it first packed in" and thats exactly what would have happened, if the lot who first has their hands on it had given me some feedback, instead of just thinking, oh we'll fix it, there's a load of labour charges here. They had been told it was nearly new. Its been a bit of a nightmare, frankly

Edited by Acerforestry

14 minutes ago, Acerforestry said:

Saw was purchased in Spring 2021, ran for approx 2 weeks or so and lost compression massively to the extent that revving it with a perfect clutch resulted in next to no chain speed. Took it to a dealer local to where I was working (was not really practical for it to go back to point of purchase), they were vague beyond belief as far a diagnosis and repair went that a row then ensued after a few weeks, when having had it returned in running order, it then packed in again - would not start, zero compression. I finally went to a local agricultural dealer where we are at least familiar, for the final assessment of,  effectively, "the whole bottom end having loads of play, has resulted in piston slap and wear".

I think thats about it. Yes, i know what everybody is thinking "it should have gone back to dealer where purchased and been replaced when it first packed in" and thats exactly what would have happened, if the lot who first has their hands on it had given me some feedback, instead of just thinking, oh we'll fix it, there's a load of labour charges here. They had been told it was nearly new. Its been a bit of a nightmare, frankly

Its bad that it happened that way and you have sorta painted youself into a corner by not getting it strait back to where you bought it . I sympathise with you , very frustraiting . Its left it open to all kinds of excuses for why the origional dealer may not want to take the job on .