Yve_Clark

A bit of beanie fun

Some of you may be familiar with the Clark beanie hat, some of you may even be lucky enough to have one! :001_smile:

Well.... for a bit of fun, we are trying to gather together as many photographs as we can of Clark hats 'in action' to see how far and wide they have travelled. We know they are all over the world, so if you've got one, it would be great if you could visit our facebook page and post a photo on our wall, of you wearing the hat. Would be good if you could tell us where you were and what you were doing there.

(There could even be a prize for the most bizarre location!)

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Thanks for your help :001_smile:

Robert_S   

i scrapped my facebook as i was sick of reading what folk had for dinner or that they bought new shoes!!!!

ive got a hat though yvonne so i will get a picture to you somehow,

Cheers guys - much appreciate your help here....will be fun to see what you all get up to in the Clark beanies!

Robert, just post your pic on this thread, that would be great!

Y :)

For those of you who don't yet have a Clark Beanie Hat, we're giving away a FREE Clark beanie with each order placed on the web during the month of February :thumbup1:

Just enter the code 'FREEHAT' into the 'Additional info/delivery instructions' box at the checkout to make sure your FREE hat is included with your order.

You must type in this code.....unfortunately, no code = no hat

:)

Clark Forest Online Shop

Edited by Clark Forest