Bigger Tractor trailer large capacity

swinny

18 hours ago, spuddog0507 said:

Your a bit late here, 2 trailers rolled up in the yard next to me a few month back, 2 grain trailer with hydraulic metal covers on them and hydraulic tail gates, one will be 18ft and the other is 16ft both on decent floatation tyres and very tidy, Lad bought them to transport sawdust in and they came out of Skipton auction about 4/5 months ago,  

Horse has always bolted with you and your info lol 😆

• Like 2

2 hours ago, swinny said:

Horse has always bolted with you and your info lol 😆

Dont worry about it, there will all ways be another, i have been looking from one end of the country for a old twin axel feed wagon chassis on the smaller supper singles for last 9 mth with no joy and then i find one round the back of some buildings at a farm we shoot on about a mile from my yard,, but thats what happens, that grab on your trailer i had a look at it on Tues what does it open up to that one is it the 1300mm one ?

Dont worry about it, there will all ways be another, i have been looking from one end of the country for a old twin axel feed wagon chassis on the smaller supper singles for last 9 mth with no joy and then i find one round the back of some buildings at a farm we shoot on about a mile from my yard,, but thats what happens, that grab on your trailer i had a look at it on Tues what does it open up to that one is it the 1300mm one ?

Nosey sod! [emoji848]

8 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

Its only a short life, can't wait forever lol got my eye on one anyhow. 

Not sure on grab but if it's fully open it won't fit between the tyres so have to close it up to get it to go down and then clamp the chassis 

• Like 1

I was thinking of getting a heavy duty canvas made for the top of the silage  trailer so its removable for log loading and cutting out a bit at the top of the rear door for chipping through so it can be loaded right up to the top with no mess. Has anyone done similar ? 

Big red one with chipper on the back?

DSC_1056.jpegDSC_0678.jpeg

It's orange I'll have you know... [emoji12]

30m³ when the lids on and you can really pack the chip in with no mess.
Lovely big flotation rubber on her which I'm not looking for to the day it needs replacing.
When the chipper isn't on it it's not too long to get swung into gateways compared to those long low rootcrop trailer's but it is high and often requires a bit of crown raising to get inIMG-20210512-WA0018.jpeg
  • Like 6