women in arb - toilets

manco

8 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

There is something very wrong with his mental stability.

my mental stability? 

you and 2 others have migrated from one thread into this one in a different forum, with the sole purpose of harassing me more to continue an argument you created in the other thread.

yet you again lash out and accuse me of being at fault and continue to insult me?

but still try to claim youre the hero in this when you call me a sexual predator because i refuse to stop farting or looking at women when driving?

and you imply im sexist because i said some other company may not want to employ a woman? and despite me plainly stating several times to stop making it about being a woman because that shouldnt matter?

people like you are the problem with the industry and this thread.

why not stick to what youve said and stop replying? stop harassing people for having what you see as a different opinion to your own

and a small side note, for your own warning since youve carried this on so far, your actions and harassment so far across multiple threads are exactly the definition of the trolling you accuse others of, and further are easily viable as grounds for legal action as libel and defamation of character.

youre lucky i view you as such an insignificant non-entity and thus are not worth being worried by.

your efforts to discredit me or intimidate me dont work because you dont matter. youre nothing. 

so take the hint and shut up. be told.

4 hours ago, muttley9050 said:
8 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

There is something very wrong with his mental stability.

Indeed there is. Likes to play the victim. Plays a much better ass.

"play the victim"? 

you harassed and abused me on another thread, then stalked me to this unrelated thread to continue the harassment, attempting to intimidate me and saying i should be removed for not conforming to your own opinions on something, and yet still try to imply im not a victim of your abuse?

any personal opinions of mine you think youve seen, you migrated to another thread in a different forum purely to continue your attack on me.

in real world terms thats like a difference of opinion over which football team is best where you then follow me to a different pub 3 streets over to continue arguing with me, then claiming im the one causing an issue.

GROW UP.

21 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

‘Unrelated thread’ 

yeah, one thread in general chat about why they cant find someone to pay for courses as a starter to work, and one thread in employment about what toilet facilities are widely provided for female employees beyond being told to find a bush.

the only relation is a few guys following me around giving me abuse for suggesting some gangs may not want to employ women.