Neat Freak

Treerover

13 minutes ago, Rob Thompson said:

What do you use the pinto/cord/carabiner for ? A moving rope system on the tail ?

That stays on my harness whatever I'm doing. 

Is a spare ddrt system for the tail of your line, a redirect for either srt or ddrt, an srt canopy anchor, progress capture system for traversing with a hook or a light rigging system. Pretty versatile setup.

• Thanks 1

Another Cinch man. I absolutely love mine and can’t think of any lanyard setup that would beat it. I’m just not looking forward to it going past it’s life expectancy and having to replace with something different.

Me too, but they’ve replaced it with the Vergo which looks similar . Mines 10 years old which apparently should be replaced ……oops

I meant the Notch has a clip built in.

The Notch clip is pants.
I’ve moved the bag to the leg loop as a) it’s out the way of the Echo and b) you can stow your rope quicker as you can see it clearer.
And I’ve put back the police dog clip which I’ve filed the jaws of to accept the rope.
IMG_1978.jpgIMG_1976.jpg
  • Thanks 1