Neat Freak

Treerover

On 28/07/2021 at 10:44, Treerover said:

UPDATE:
I took the plunge and ordered one. After really trying to find a suitable space on my TM it looked like it would be a HUGE nightmare as my saw hitches on the same side and in VERY close proximity to the coils.
It also seems that every samara on a Maple or catkin from an Oak would easily pull the coils out , thus necessitating a re-set of the thing.
Not convinced and have sent it back without it leaving the kitchen .
Ho hum, back like Joe to the Notch ditty with a re-mod

What’s the re-mod mate?

I have my side strop/lanyard set as a double ender 🤐. One side I keep long for extended work positioning, the other side I keep short for standard stuff. The whole line is 8m, I rarely use the long side, so it stays daisy chained with the end clipped to a wire gate. The short end is very easy to manage, like my old side strop that was not so long as to be a stowing problem.

20210802_161948.jpg

• Confused 1

On 28/07/2021 at 13:21, Tommy_B said:

Have you got a figure 8? I use mine to do the same after watching someone do just that on Instagram. Will take a photo later. 

I'm a Southerner and there is no chance I would spend 100 notes on a stupid bit of plastic to do the same thing.

I'd love to see that 👍

• Like 1

Not ground breaking but I'll be selling this idea for £89.99
20210802_190746.thumb.jpg.e0ec0baf2623ceb3e51a0a9d72c292f2.jpg

Another Cinch man. I absolutely love mine and can’t think of any lanyard setup that would beat it. I’m just not looking forward to it going past it’s life expectancy and having to replace with something different.
  • Sad 1