Any positions in North Cornwall/West Devon?

Ignis

Hi all,

I'll be moving to north Cornwall in a couple of weeks and I'm in need of something preferably full time to support my girlfriend and I as she won't be working at first. The move is much more sudden than we anticipated hence the lack of time to get it sorted.

I've been in the industry for around 8 years, climbing on and off for most of that. Now I'm at a level where I can lead teams, train others etc etc. I have tickets up to cs39. I can be trusted to do almost any job to an exceptional standard without supervision. (I've never done a crane job but pretty much everything else.) I'm a quick, safe and professional climber and can get to places in a tree that others wouldn't. It's hard not to blow your own trumpet too much when looking for work but I'm highly skilled. I've been an On-call Firefighter with two different brigades so hopefully that'll tell you a little bit about how reliable and trustworthy I am. My attention to detail and desire to do an amazing job is also worth mentioning.

References available etc. Apologies for such a brief post but my question is; does any body have any leads? or is anyone looking for someone? I am happy to take any position for now due to the somewhat urgent need for financial security when we move. Even yard based if it brings me some money in. best thing would be to email me ([email protected]) if you want any further info or know of anything available. Otherwise you can contact me on 07546326768.

Thanks for your time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ignis said:

Hi all,

I'll be moving to north Cornwall in a couple of weeks and I'm in need of something preferably full time to support my girlfriend and I as she won't be working at first. The move is much more sudden than we anticipated hence the lack of time to get it sorted.

I've been in the industry for around 8 years, climbing on and off for most of that. Now I'm at a level where I can lead teams, train others etc etc. I have tickets up to cs39. I can be trusted to do almost any job to an exceptional standard without supervision. (I've never done a crane job but pretty much everything else.) I'm a quick, safe and professional climber and can get to places in a tree that others wouldn't. It's hard not to blow your own trumpet too much when looking for work but I'm highly skilled. I've been an On-call Firefighter with two different brigades so hopefully that'll tell you a little bit about how reliable and trustworthy I am. My attention to detail and desire to do an amazing job is also worth mentioning.

References available etc. Apologies for such a brief post but my question is; does any body have any leads? or is anyone looking for someone? I am happy to take any position for now due to the somewhat urgent need for financial security when we move. Even yard based if it brings me some money in. best thing would be to email me ([email protected]) if you want any further info or know of anything available. Otherwise you can contact me on 07546326768.

Thanks for your time.

You're going to be outside of my usual area, but you sound like you'd be an asset to any company that used you. 

Best of luck with the job hunting. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ignis said:

Hi all,

Thanks for your time.

Just go back to playing the drums bud . More money . 👍