Norfolk/Suffolk Sawmillers

treecreeper arb

Are there any Norfolk / Suffolk based members with a Lucas mill with a slabbing attachment or very large Chainsaw Mill ( 78 inch plus)  ?

I have a large Sequoia stem that i need to mill in situ as soon as possible.

I will help with crew and an Avant loader etc.

Please message me on here, or call 07805953088.

7 hours ago, Lowestoft Firewood said:

Tim Barber is in Bungay can't recall his company name +447769708879

thanks for the mention chap...

but Tom @ treecreeper knows my limitations, and I don't have anything big enough to mill that sequoia for him, he wants it thru and thru and to run a chainsaw mill of the size needed for that job, is a young mans game.... and I  havent been one of them for a long time!

• Like 6

22 hours ago, agg221 said:

The border is quite long. Whereabouts along it are you? If it's Thetford way I may be able to help.

Alec

Hi Alec,

Near Attleborough. Ive sent you a message.

Thanks everyone else for your Suggestions. I use Tim Barber for milling and can highly recommend, but sadly this stem needs bigger equipment for what I want from it.

4 hours ago, treecreeper arb said:

Hi Alec,

Near Attleborough. Ive sent you a message.

Thanks everyone else for your Suggestions. I use Tim Barber for milling and can highly recommend, but sadly this stem needs bigger equipment for what I want from it.

Why thank you sir for your kind words...😉

• 1 month later...

Greetings all! I am will to pay good cash for a second hand entry level mobile trailerable sawmill  with a loading ramp and winch in good condition to start milling timber in my North Norfolk plantation. Obviously features like autolubrication, electric start would be useful but, as this would be my first with a view to upgrading later, I am willing to compromise. I do not really want to build one from scratch at this stage.

Is this your chance to upgrade and sell yours for a good cash price now? 

Message or call anytime on 07860 435203