Trakmet

Johnsond

2 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

He put a 600 wide log on that one of his and it looked like it was a small  tree butt on it. You will be over the moon with that i promise you and old trig will be gob smacked on quality him being a metal man, I have used the big woodmizers to and they are not even close in my opinion 

Plan is at some point to have a day down at Andy’s with it, he’s got some Oak set aside for me. We may well get dressed up in white pointy hats or trump baseball caps and discuss the finer points of Lockdowns at the same time 😀👍. Jokes aside I did a lot of research I can assure you before committing and didn’t find anyone with too much bad to say about them. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Plan is at some point to have a day down at Andy’s with it, he’s got some Oak set aside for me. We may well get dressed up in white pointy hats or trump baseball caps and discuss the finer points of Lockdowns at the same time 😀👍. Jokes aside I did a lot of research I can assure you before committing and didn’t find anyone with too much bad to say about them. 

I know you guys are good pals but you are the sensible one 🤙 Not sure why but down here in wales and on the welsh borders we seem to have a lot of dealers for this kind of equipment

27 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

I know you guys are good pals but you are the sensible one 🤙 Not sure why but down here in wales and on the welsh borders we seem to have a lot of dealers for this kind of equipment

Well Les the internet is a shit place to judge an individual if you have never previously met them face to face. Truth is im not that sensible bud nor do I possess the ability or patience to bang the type of posts some do. I judge people based on how I find them and Andy has always been sound to deal with bud no frills or pc/woke bullshit, what you see is what you get. we both work in an environment where the banter is relentless and often close to the bone to put it mildly. Yeah you are right I guess I worked in Carmarthen for a good while and also down at Milford Haven and there’s no shortage as you say. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, billpierce said:

Looks the business dave. Look forward to some pics of it in action

Cheers Bill 

You done much with the woodlands yet ??. 
Yesh I’m looking forward to getting it going and getting some money back off it. 
Did you try that fix on the land cruiser box ??

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, muttley9050 said:
2 hours ago, Johnsond said:
Cheers Bill 
You done much with the woodlands yet ??. 
Yesh I’m looking forward to getting it going and getting some money back off it. 
Did you try that fix on the land cruiser box ??

Read more  

Looks awesome. What's the length and width of cut.?

4.8m and I think 1.2m log max  for a  1.050m cant if I remember correctly, I guess in reality maybe a tad less, time will tell. 

• Like 1