Trakmet

Johnsond

Cheers Bill 
You done much with the woodlands yet ??. 
Yesh I’m looking forward to getting it going and getting some money back off it. 
Did you try that fix on the land cruiser box ??
Nah dave, done almost nothing with it. Still on moving out the old yard and working too much. Will get a good go on it soon as I have my act together, just done some mushy bits of burr elm.

Auto box much the same but its booked in for a load of jobs and that's on the list, as well as new doors, exhaust, and misc oil leaks.

Look forward to seeing you doing some metre wide cuts!

Looks superb out in the open like that. 

Good job you don't have it down here though. With the width of it and the tail swing, you'd be getting into a world of trouble on the back lanes in Devon 😄

• Like 2

Looks superb out in the open like that. 

Good job you don't have it down here though. With the width of it and the tail swing, you'd be getting into a world of trouble on the back lanes in Devon [emoji1]

You got a lot of narrow lanes then in Devon J? [emoji16]
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Just wondering if you've used this much now and how you are getting on with it? I'm considering the same machine... Particularly interested to know how the 12v hyraulics cope with the logs you are putting on it and what the quality of cut is like with the wider head/smaller band wheels combo. Hopefully you don't mind sharing your experience for other interested sawyers! 

On 20/07/2021 at 15:40, thomasvdb7 said:

Just wondering if you've used this much now and how you are getting on with it? I'm considering the same machine... Particularly interested to know how the 12v hyraulics cope with the logs you are putting on it and what the quality of cut is like with the wider head/smaller band wheels combo. Hopefully you don't mind sharing your experience for other interested sawyers! 

Where you based bud ??. 
PM sent 

6 minutes ago, thomasvdb7 said:

I'm down near Oxford, so about a million miles from you! Thanks for your PM- I'll call you in the next couple of days. Thanks again!

May be better nipping across to hereford and seeing pawl the dealer.Not a million miles from you really. Leave at 8am and be there by 10 ish or quicker if traffic is good.

Edited by topchippyles