Trakmet

Johnsond

Trakmet TTP 600 mobile finally at mine after a good few delays due to covid lockdowns in Poland and Italy. Mate took delivery whilst I’m offshore. Must thank Big J for some good advice and input whilst sorting spec and Pav for putting up with the endless questions. 

DD41313B-581F-48CC-BFAA-05FAF61F45FB.jpeg

• Like 17

59 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Trakmet TTP 600 mobile finally at mine after a good few delays due to covid lockdowns in Poland and Italy. Mate took delivery whilst I’m offshore. Must thank Big J for some good advice and input whilst sorting spec and Pav for putting up with the endless questions. 

DD41313B-581F-48CC-BFAA-05FAF61F45FB.jpeg

That is one hell of a tool there Mr johnsond and i can speak from experience having used pawls own saw.Great stuff 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

That is one hell of a tool there Mr johnsond and i can speak from experience having used pawls own saw.Great stuff 

Well Les it’s a big commitment for sure, paid a chunk extra to get the wide head option and heavy duty chassis rails etc,  tried to set it up to hopefully cover most of what I’ve got planned. Pawel has been sound to deal with bud throughout the whole process. Leaving the vessel on sat morning from Newport docks and heading up to his place to get some instruction on the computer set works side of things before I go home. 

• Like 4

Just now, Johnsond said:

Well Les it’s a big commitment for sure, paid a chunk extra to get the wide head option and heavy duty chassis rails etc,  tried to set it up to hopefully cover most of what I’ve got planned. Pawel has been sound to deal with bud throughout the whole process. Leaving the vessel on sat morning from Newport docks and heading up to his place to get some instruction on the computer set works side of things before I go home. 

Go Big or go home . I like your attitude matey . 🙂

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

See that one of his you want to good god alive make yours look like a toy in some respect. I think it was 12 meters long he could mill and i sat in the chair working it for an hour with a joy stick. I have to say they are the best made sawmills i have ever seen 

Edited by topchippyles
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

See that one of his you want to good god alive make yours look like a toy 

Yeah I’ll be having a play with it. Big J was complimentary about the strength and amount of steel in Trakmet kit so hopefully it will take a beating well, I work a lot with polish welders etc and can’t knock the work they do. I think I’m close to what I can sensibly tow Les to tell truth. 2.4m wide and 3m tall so have to watch where I go with it. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Yeah I’ll be having a play with it. Big J was complimentary about the strength and amount of steel in Trakmet kit so hopefully it will take a beating well, I work a lot with polish welders etc and can’t knock the work they do. I think I’m close to what I can sensibly tow Les to tell truth. 2.4m wide and 3m tall so have to watch where I go with it. 

He put a 600 wide log on that one of his and it looked like it was a small  tree butt on it. You will be over the moon with that i promise you and old trig will be gob smacked on quality him being a metal man, I have used the big woodmizers to and they are not even close in my opinion 

Edited by topchippyles
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

He put a 600 wide log on that one of his and it looked like it was a small  tree butt on it. You will be over the moon with that i promise you and old trig will be gob smacked on quality him being a metal man, I have used the big woodmizers to and they are not even close in my opinion 

So , just to be clear , its not a fence post maker ? 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4