Anyone for an electric Land Cruiser?

Woodworks

1 minute ago, Tippin Alaybye said:

Doesn’t look too big but will have a version with a lengthy cargo baye7e0a34f2eb2ab071f81850e208aa8b6.jpg
My wife’s got an EV and it’s bloody brilliant to drive. Effortless acceleration and the specs on the trucks look just as good

Just looked it up. Its a foot wider than my MK6 Hilux!

Literally would struggle getting it over the local bridge witch is admittedly very narrow 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Woodworks said:

Me too but nothing realistic on the horizon. Ford 150 is a big old beast I presume? Need something slim around here

What about the Rivion ?  The front looks a bit " Buck Rogers " but very cleaver engineering . . A motor for each wheel equates to nearly 800HP I believe .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

What about the Rivion ?  The front looks a bit " Buck Rogers " but very cleaver engineering . . A motor for each wheel equates to nearly 800HP I believe .

Twin cab and mega money other than that I like it. Rivian do look like they will be first to have an EV truck you can actually buy

• Like 1

Not sure about pickups but I'd love an electric transit if it had the same power etc. Only bad bit would be the weight. I can't imagine the payload would be very good at the moment with the weight of batteries and motors. Considering the mileage I do it would be awesome 👌

• Like 1