Cheapest place to get Distel Geckos and what spikes?

Paddy1000111

On 20/04/2021 at 19:47, Paddy1000111 said:

I have them fitted about an inch below the knee but I have bruising half way up my shin. I'm sure it's 50/50 bad fit and technique but I found the distels so much more comfortable. I'm not sure about the "click" ones as I like to really wrench in the foot loops and I can't see me being able to clip those in tight enough? 

Maybe I'll order the velcro/leather with American (pole) gaffs and see how I get on! 

It’s honestly not an issue at all. If anything they’re better. Really nice for putting them on up a tree.

• Like 1

Got my first day in the distels yesterday. Overall about 4 hours on spikes and I absolutely love them. So much more comfortable, not just the padding but the foot "hook" doesn't seem to dig into the arch of my foot either. Absolutely spot on 👌

received_134683501974331~3.jpeg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tommy_B said:

I agree Mark. My reductions have come on leaps and bounds since I got mine

Just for reference it was a removal that I overpriced and had to stretch out the time it took so the customer thought they were getting what they paid for although it does look like a reduction in that photo 😂 I took it as an opportunity to mess about with some new kit 😂 It was over an asbestos roof, an old rotten fence and then the customers garden was stacked full of nick-nacks. Here were the last 3 stems of 5 courtesy of my groundies potato cam. I was able to just about stretch it out to 1pm.

Edited by Paddy1000111
  • Like 1

WWW.ALLCLOTHING.CO.UK

Distel Lightweight Aluminium SpursThe Distel Lightweight Aluminium Spurs are made from engineered aluminium making them extremely light-weight. The shank is fully height adjustable and is comfort padded. Fans of classic synthetic leather straps have been heard, so you can now select from the leather strap or the

£270

10 hours ago, twiggers said:

Ah ffs. Where were you a week ago when I ordered them 😂 ah well. It's good reference for anyone else I guess! 

• Like 1