Oregon 620 sharpener?

Paddy1000111

20 minutes ago, Stere said:

Have you seen theese italian jobs:

Oregon 620 is a rebranded super jolly?

Tecomec® S.r.l. rappresenta una delle realtà più affermate e specializzate, a livello mondiale, nel settore della...

I think you're onto something there! I can't however find a super jolly in the UK and the ones I can find are the same price as the oregon. They are just rebranded like you say but it's not a surprise! 

Ive had both Oregon variants and the manual clamp lasted a lot longer and once your get used to it is just as quick. Make sure you get the blue cutting disc or the Borazon version from Clark forest as they don’t overheat the cutting tooth so you can still easily hand sharpen if needed. 
boredom still sets in so got this. 

Edited by Elmsdown Forestry
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Elmsdown Forestry said:

Ive had both Oregon variants and the manual clamp lasted a lot longer and once your get used to it is just as quick. Make sure you get the blue cutting disc or the Borazon version from Clark forest as they don’t overheat the cutting tooth so you can still easily hand sharpen if needed. 
boredom still sets in so got this. 

I want one 🙁

1 hour ago, Stere said:

One on ebay

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Saw chain sharpener Tecomec Super Jolly 230v (made in...

Probably some brexit import duty will add a few quid on though.

It's a little cheaper but I'm not sure what the warranty situation is?