Anyone interested in removing this oak?

LK12

3 hours ago, Joe Newton said:

I just find it very magnanimous of you that businesses pay you thousands for your opinion, and yet here you are giving them away for free to people that haven't even asked for them!

Good for you. 

I mentioned that, only in the context of explaining why it wouldn't be fair for me to give an opinion. 

This conversation came about after I mentioned (in passing) that tree work websites generally tend to be poor, for the reason made clear by Skyhuck. 

I then simply mentioned I'd be interested to see Marks website when it was done. I didn't ask anyone else to provide a link to their site, and only really explained why it would be fair to offer an opinion on it when someone did. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Newton said:

An opinion that nobody asked for. 

You mentioned it to sound important. 

If you want to argue about the psychology of why people do things, you are going to need to find someone else. You are way out of your depth trying to win points against me. 

You've been looking for an argument since I made you look like a Wally when you were posting homophobic nonsense. 

I shall repeat, for those who are 'hard of thinking', I'd be quite interested to see arb sites that have been built recently. I'd be very happy to be proved wrong, and find a good one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

snowflake alert!, saying someone (in jest) using a silky is a mincer is now homophobic. I thought we are, on the whole, grown ups who can take and understand a bit of banter at times and still get along just fine?

I didn't understand why he was being such a bitch about it. 

• Haha 2