Anyone interested in removing this oak?

LK12

PS

I love wasting your time because I know just how seriously you take all of this.

*Man on self proclaimed megabucks, spends half his life arguing with other people regarding a job he can never do on a forum regarding a subject he knows nothing about*.

Excellent.

I’m getting paid to write this. Are you? [emoji16]

Not wasting a second of my time. I’m waiting on a Chopper that’s due here tomorrow at 16:00. Plenty more time for this all on the customers time. [emoji16]

Anyway, no wonder some folk are pricing themselves into the ground when there is people like yourself dismissing this kind of job as simply a Stump Grinding Job. You are really doing no one a favour by acting the big man and not considering that sizeable Oak an actual tree and dismissing at least half the actual job as meaningless.

Or most likely you’ve come in guns blazing and was so desperate to put me down you made yourself look like an utter fool by not realising the the whole scope and thought it was “just a stump grinding job” and to prove your point you refer to the very first picture in the thread where there’s a sizeable oak there. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Now you’re back peddling like crazy and going for the ad hominem attack instead.

🤣

18 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Considering you started the angry personal attacks and derailed this thread I should really be asking you the same question. :) 

Hang on,I though I was furiously back peddling because I had made a fool of myself?

Because I had misread the post and didnt realise that it was actually a tree and not a Stump.

Because you said it was.

I look pretty decent naked you know.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mike Hill said:

Hang on,I though I was furiously back peddling because I had made a fool of myself?

Because I had misread the post and didnt realise that it was actually a tree and not a Stump.

Because you said it was.

You will have trigger drooling at this rate 🤣

1 hour ago, Mike Hill said:

Because you said it was.

You're really committed to this, eh? Perfect. :D 

"Its just a Stump Grinding Job"

"Oh, thats not a Tree, this is a Tree"

Let me know when you feel like ending this so we can go back to the actual discussion and not your angry attacks and thoughts of seeing us naked together. I mean, we're both in Norway so it could be made to happen. You bring the Booze and I'll bring the Flowers. Ive even got a Hotel room booked in Florø tomorrow night, will give you plenty of time to head to the chemist for some KY and drive over. ;) xxx.

MV5BNWE3NzMyOWEtZjJkNC00NTUxLWJhNWQtNTFhOTFmYjdlYWExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_.jpg

• Haha 1