Anyone interested in removing this oak?

LK12

18 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

At what point in this whole thread where you lead to believe it’s just a Stump Grinding job? 🤷‍♂️

The picture showing what is effectively a stump.

It might look like a tree to someone without actual Arb experience but Even after 25 years in the game thats still a stump to me.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Are your eyes painted on?

🤣

You consider it a tree,I dont.

22 minutes ago, Mike Hill said:

The picture showing what is effectively a stump.

It might look like a tree to someone without actual Arb experience but Even after 25 years in the game thats still a stump to me.

Andy.

Go outside an climb a tree.

If you can

Go do it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Mike Hill said:

You consider it a tree,I dont.

Andy.

Go outside an climb a tree.

If you can

Go do it

You don’t consider a tree that took til 1pm to dismantle/fell an actual tree? Are you on the booze or something? 

Half the day was taken up with the tree removal. The other half the stump grinding.

🤡

55 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

You don’t consider a tree that took til 1pm to dismantle/fell an actual tree? Are you on the booze or something? 

Half the day was taken up with the tree removal. The other half the stump grinding.

🤡

Andy

You are an amature on here.Sadly just being Arbtalks top contributor dosnt mean you are taken seriously by anyone who can do the job.

You are truely a Clown.

Climbed that Tree yet?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

PS

I love wasting your time because I know just how seriously you take all of this.

*Man on self proclaimed megabucks, spends half his life arguing with other people regarding a job he can never do on a forum regarding a subject he knows nothing about*.

Excellent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

There is money out there!

My nephew is in the bathroom fitting business in the South/London area. A couple of years ago he fitted two bathrooms for a customer for £90000 .....during the job, the owner let slip he earned £30000 in a day..... he soon learnt to put on a few thousand pounds on a job, otherwise his quote looked too cheap compared to others...Another time he had a scruffy couple come into the shop...spoke to them politely, they ended up paying over £20000 on floor tiles (italian)....She was the cook and he was the gardener to a wealthy house owner....its a funny world out there!!! as a bonus, he often comes across logs from cut down tress at the house he works at for his wood burner...

Edited by chopperpete
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, chopperpete said:

My nephew is in the bathroom fitting business. A couple of years ago he fitted two bathrooms for a customer for £90000 .....during the job, the owner let slip he earned £30000 in a day..... he soon learnt to put on a few thousand pounds on a job, otherwise his quote looked too cheap compared to others...its a funny world out there!!!

I work now and again for a guy involved in under sea construction. He recovered some kind of expermental valve that was lost on the seabed in Bergen harbour. The company that owned the valve paid £3 million to have it back. I asked him what the valve was actually worth and he replied "not much" .

It was all the r&d thst went into the valve thst was worth the money he said,since it was salvaged he could have sold it to the competition.

• Like 1