help with advice please

good afternoon / evening ok here goes 

i have a shed / bar in my garden 6 meters by 3 timber constrution 20mm t/g  with 70mm kingspan inserlation in all walls and roof and floor now i have a burner that i for the life of me cant id looks like a village but i cant nail it as i need new fire bricks and not sure what or how many i need  as ther is no bricks in at the moment to use as a patton with regards to inserlation i am useing a 900 main pipe from the stove then going to a twin wall which joins the single at 400mm from the ceiling which then goes though the cavity and out the roof with 60mm distance from any combustables now i do have 2 lenths of twin would you use only that or use the single to help with the heat generation in the room also as regards to the burner the only markings i can find is LRE on some of the parts all suggestions and advice would be very much appreciated

alex 

20210403_161542.jpg

20210403_161557.jpg

20210403_161625.jpg

Edited by bufflo wisper
spelling error

Just now, bufflo wisper said:

sorry dislexic i did try with some of the spelling but i gess you read it and understood it 

Dislexia does not stop you putting a full stop at the end of each sentence. I am also Dislexic. But no, I actually have no idea what you're trying to say and I read it three times. Are you asking about the brand of the Stove or something to do with the Flue? 

Anyway, I'll assume its at least 10kw and will be way to big for the 6x3m room its going in considering the insulation in there. 

4 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Dislexia does not stop you putting a full stop at the end of each sentence. I am also Dislexic. But no, I actually have no idea what you're trying to say and I read it three times. Are you asking about the brand of the Stove or something to do with the Flue? 

Anyway, I'll assume its at least 10kw and will be way to big for the 6x3m room its going in considering the insulation in there. 

Thank you for your feed back have you ever considered a position in public relations?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2