Erbauer ERI219JSW 18v Cordless Jigsaw

GarryMilburn

5 hours ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

I did try but I see its a waste of time too many toxic folk on this forum. I'll just concentrate on my work and look in now and then when I have time. I'm booked till end of May so must be doing something right and looking at buying a new van because the work is out there and I have all the equipment. 😉

If I wasn’t 100% sure you were a troll before I am now. Goodbye 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, GarryMilburn said:

I only asked for battery advice I wish I hadn’t bothered.

Gary i think the model jigsaw battery your after is the really older version and have a look on the bay. I have a set of erbauer 10.8 impact/drill driver the mrs bought me a good while back and the charger stopped working so i googled it and found a worx one. My lad uses it and takes 4 hrs to charge a battery but for tom to knock about with its perfect.

Edited by topchippyles

5 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Gary i think the model jigsaw battery your after is the really older version and have a look on the bay. I have a set of erbauer 10.8 impact/drill driver the mrs bought me a good while back and the charger stopped working so i googled it and found a worx one. My lad uses it and takes 4 hrs to charge a battery but for tom to knock about with its perfect.

How long does it take to grind a stump out with one of those?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 04/04/2021 at 17:10, gary112 said:

If he,s that busy on trees and hedges he will have an arbtruck next with a chip box on i guess

Well i was waiting for him to say something like that, but we will never know now, it could of been very amusing this as next he would of had truck, chipper, 20 members of staff, then more trucks n vans, then putting Stobbarts and Jenkinsons out of buisness with chip sales, and heres me sat back picking all these buisness expansion tips up !! Well i started with F - - K all and seem to have most of it left, and now i suppose i will just have to carry on with what i have, Now my buisness mentor has gone,😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spuddog0507 said:

Well i was waiting for him to say something like that, but we will never know now, it could of been very amusing this as next he would of had truck, chipper, 20 members of staff, then more trucks n vans, then putting Stobbarts and Jenkinsons out of buisness with chip sales, and heres me sat back picking all these buisness expansion tips up !! Well i started with F - - K all and seem to have most of it left, and now i suppose i will just have to carry on with what i have, Now my buisness mentor has gone,😂😂😂😂

Yeah but at least your stuff and business is real,not a fantasy like bullshit Bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 1