Erbauer ERI219JSW 18v Cordless Jigsaw

GarryMilburn

6 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

Honestly its great for removing hedges. Its small and nimble and can get at anything. The Festool 110mm blades are expensive but are thicker so last longer. I first used it for small gardening maintenance years ago and wouldn't be without it. Used it yesterday removing the top of a small fir tree and side branches, very quick and safe. Its also good for fencing, a 110mm blade will take the tops off a 4" post in no time. It might sound daft but once you use one you won't look back. The time I save is great but I'm 7 days a week now so anything that makes my business flourish then I jump at it. 🤭

Everything you post you make your self look a knob. Cutting the tops off 4x4 fencing posts is not what jigsaws are made for you tool. 

(Jigsaws are best used for cutting shapes and curves in wood with its narrow blade)

Edited by topchippyles
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

The time I save is great but I'm 7 days a week now so anything that makes my business flourish then I jump at it.

7 days a week for a man who supposedly has a great Fireman pension and a millionaire family and oh, yeh, a massive trust fund and lets not forget the £5000 you spent on a course to learn how to trade in stocks and shares and here you are knocking your pan in every single day doing menial tasks.

You are so full of it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

Honestly its great for removing hedges. Its small and nimble and can get at anything. The Festool 110mm blades are expensive but are thicker so last longer. I first used it for small gardening maintenance years ago and wouldn't be without it. Used it yesterday removing the top of a small fir tree and side branches, very quick and safe. Its also good for fencing, a 110mm blade will take the tops off a 4" post in no time. It might sound daft but once you use one you won't look back. The time I save is great but I'm 7 days a week now so anything that makes my business flourish then I jump at it. 🤭

You mention "it might sound daft" your not wrong it does sound daft and IS daft,do you write this stuff to get a reaction or have you got nothing better to do?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

I did try but I see its a waste of time too many toxic folk on this forum. I'll just concentrate on my work and look in now and then when I have time. I'm booked till end of May so must be doing something right and looking at buying a new van because the work is out there and I have all the equipment. 😉

I don,t care how busy you are,how much money your making,how many tools you have or new vans,but you just make yourself sound daft with all things your spouting off about on here

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

I did try but I see its a waste of time too many toxic folk on this forum. I'll just concentrate on my work and look in now and then when I have time. I'm booked till end of May so must be doing something right and looking at buying a new van because the work is out there and I have all the equipment. 😉

Yep all the gear no idea !!!!!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

All the wrong gear by the sounds of it. But you best not mention that in case you get labeled 'toxic' :D 

He has a battery chainsaw and a ladder! I think maybe a six gun and a quarter horse although this is unconfirmed