Treemotion harness cost compared to...

Rob Thompson

Treemotion Evo's are in short supply but Lister Wilder have a few in stock so i paid out £420 for one a few days ago. I'm not too bothered about the price compared to the other offerings from Simarghu, Skylotec, Willans etc as i have not tried all of them so i'm hoping this Evo will be good for me.  It's not like you can test drive all the available Focus's errr Harness out there is it?

• Like 1

Update,  received the Evo,  like the look of it etc. so i tried it on and strolled about the kitchen in it only to realise the webbing and general padding is lovely and comfortable but not substantial enough to attach a DMM Revolver or a Rock Exotica tool carabiner so i reckon it's getting repackaged and returned.  

Update,  received the Evo,  like the look of it etc. so i tried it on and strolled about the kitchen in it only to realise the webbing and general padding is lovely and comfortable but not substantial enough to attach a DMM Revolver or a Rock Exotica tool carabiner so i reckon it's getting repackaged and returned.  

You must be the only one
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Marksquirrell said:

You must be the only one

it's purely personal preference and has made me realise that my current Simarghu Fire harness whilst not absolutely perfect it suits my needs more  when compared to the TM Evo. My concerns regarding the attachment of a tool carabiner and a heavy saw 70cc+ are enough to pout me off.  I'll stick with my current harness and most likely opt or a Monkey Beaver next time round.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, wicklamulla said:

it's purely personal preference and has made me realise that my current Simarghu Fire harness whilst not absolutely perfect it suits my needs more  when compared to the TM Evo. My concerns regarding the attachment of a tool carabiner and a heavy saw 70cc+ are enough to pout me off.  I'll stick with my current harness and most likely opt or a Monkey Beaver next time round.

That's so sad Ken! You were so keen for the evo too! Out of interest, how are you attaching the tool carabiner? I've got the petzl carritool on mine and that hoops into the nylon webbing as I don't trust the leather carrier pads. Obviously the rock exotica is better by far but I'm surprised it won't fit on webbing? 

Edited by Paddy1000111

I’ve hung 880’s and 3120’s with 4ft bars lots of work most weeks with 395’s and 500is and not had an issue
  • Like 1

Always just mount in the leather.  Again had all sizes of saw hanging off there.  I find it hard to believe the RE or other tool carriers will not fit.

I have the Dmm vault on one TM and large carry tool on the other.  Not fitted either to my Evo yet.

Are you saying they do not fit?