Blue Atlas Cedar

gobbypunk

So yeah skip chain worked a real treat got to admit I was surprised at how well it went through the Cedar until I caught the very edge of the coach screws holding my ladder to the 2nd log but not many cutters to sharpen ,the Atlas Cedar is so heavy compared to western red  Bloody caught my bad ankle with one of the boards that slipped thought I was heading to the hospital when it first happened but was lucky it just hurts like F##c ,will try and get some pics of the boards up .

Cheers. Mark

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gobbypunk said:

I will use some of it for the big garden benches we make and not sure about the rest very similar looking to cedar of lebanon 

Have you managed to start selling some of your stuff mark or waiting to see if the trade shows/fairs open this year 

Hi mate no not sold any yet I have a big shed on the Est I look after so tempted to air dry then kiln dry the unusual timbers ,worth more cash that way but we do have a big Wood Fair in Agust so I will take a load there and if anyone wants some,just working on a flyer and website we have a nice professional photocopier so flyers will be cheap.

• Like 1