Tw125

Aisakelly

They are a good chipper used one years ago there's a company I know of used them for years and still run a couple of them and never stepped up to a 150 or even any other make. 

Better of with one with overrun brakes /handbrake as make it easier moving it about by hand. 

• Like 1

I bought one a couple of years ago for my first chipper and it's been brilliant. Obviously doesn't compare to the bigger models but keep the blades sharp and machine maintained and it will serve you well. I managed to wheel it to the bottom of a garden yesterday and chipped a big leylandii happily all day

• Like 1

They are a good chipper used one years ago there's a company I know of used them for years and still run a couple of them and never stepped up to a 150 or even any other make. 
Better of with one with overrun brakes /handbrake as make it easier moving it about by hand. 

Definitely thinking of getting one.

Ideal for domestic work... if its in budget I would look at the 160 which has replaced it in there line up.

a have been told not there is only a slight difference between 125/160 am going for a newish 125 around 14/15 model mat would you not recommend them am thinking of getting one.

I bought one a couple of years ago for my first chipper and it's been brilliant. Obviously doesn't compare to the bigger models but keep the blades sharp and machine maintained and it will serve you well. I managed to wheel it to the bottom of a garden yesterday and chipped a big leylandii happily all day

James what are they like with conifers been told are really bad only thing it’s putting me off am looking at getting around a 14/15 model.

a have been told not there is only a slight difference between 125/160 am going for a newish 125 around 14/15 model mat would you not recommend them am thinking of getting one.

Go for it.. like the other poster said the key to longevity on the older wolfs is keeping the blades sharp.. I still use an old 150 that we have owned since 2002 and it’s a good chipper for domestic work.. I’m still not sure about the newer generation chippers it’s only that the 160 looked good when I’ve seen them and they don’t have the ridiculously wide but good infeed like the 230 that I thought they would last longer as they have got rid of the old sealed bearings and ally fans that are week spots on the 125 and 150.