• Tree Surgery
    • Arboricultural Services
    • Tree Services

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Choice:thumbup:

You and AP Bell being down middlewich and crewe way, I don't think I know you, I'm in Northwich and not a born local. Do we have K.T. in common? He trained me, won't post his name on the internet without his permission but you'll know who I mean if you know him. and do you know me?:001_smile:

Who's KT? and why can't you post his name? He can't be that important? Answers please don't be shy!!

Who's KT? and why can't you post his name? He can't be that important? Answers please don't be shy!!

Hes on about keith Thelwell used to be the LA Tree contractor round here . You cant say his name for legal reasons . If you want I can PM with the whole story . Its no big deal the story that is . Mine you Keith is still a climber that will climb ought and hes getting on a bit . nice guy :biggrin:

Choice:thumbup:

You and AP Bell being down middlewich and crewe way, I don't think I know you, I'm in Northwich and not a born local. Do we have K.T. in common? He trained me, won't post his name on the internet without his permission but you'll know who I mean if you know him. and do you know me?:001_smile:

Did you or do you have dreadlocks ? Red petzl helmet .:confused1:

Hello again treewarrior and APB. I was just extending a hand of friendship really.

No hidden agenda, Didn't want to put KTs name just cos don't know if he minds or not. He's also a friend and I have a lot of respect for him. Quite a few tree surgeons round cheshire used to work for him. If he's knocking on a bit then I'm possitively ancient as I've got ten years on him.

Not having much luck on arbtalk tonight with my wording of things, seems to work better for me when I'm further through my wine ration, so had to nip to the offy. Hopefully now that I am comfortably numb I will find a better choice of words for the forum thing:biggrin:

Did you or do you have dreadlocks ? Red petzl helmet .:confused1:

Did you mean me mate?

I have a black petzl helmet with customised yellow stripes on top.

I don't have dreads, but I have long held a theory that the best climbers do have dreads. Whoever youv'e seen with the red lid and dreads, I'd lay odds he's an ace climber:biggrin:

Did you mean me mate?

I have a black petzl helmet with customised yellow stripes on top.

I don't have dreads, but I have long held a theory that the best climbers do have dreads. Whoever youv'e seen with the red lid and dreads, I'd lay odds he's an ace climber:biggrin:

Aye your right there the dreaded guy was good . How old are you then I,m 38 well 39 soon Tree Warrior now hes 42 + so he says . We should have a little meet up Pub / other ? . Ive had a few of KT guys work for me . Tree W knows Jamie Ling formerly of KT . How about all going down the APF together :thumbup: That is if your up to it wino :lol:

Aye your right there the dreaded guy was good . How old are you then I,m 38 well 39 soon Tree Warrior now hes 42 + so he says . We should have a little meet up Pub / other ? . Ive had a few of KT guys work for me . Tree W knows Jamie Ling formerly of KT . How about all going down the APF together :thumbup: That is if your up to it wino :lol:

I'd be well up for that (pint / APF), good idea. (sorry by the way for all this thread hijacking, relevant comment below---)

Im 49 and starting to ache a bit, I have a fictional firm called 'Old B**tard Tree Surgery' you have to be over 40, so welcome to the fictional firm treewarior.

I know Jamie from when I used to freelance, for Bored (Border) Treecare and Neil Buckland, now not with us as you will know.

We'll have to sort that out, I'm away in Spain from Tuesday next week till about the 22nd, so will check arb talk and do some pm'ing:001_smile:

I think a business name that includes you area of operation in makes sense, even if it is a bit boring. I imagine most people would type in 'tree surgeon' plus their location in order to find a local contractor.

eg I would go for Bristol Tree services etc to try and hit the google searches for my area.

if your a small company i always think "your name" tree surgery/tree care work best

Id call my company

Tom Sellick Tree Surgery

or

Tom Sellick Tree Care

Just make sure you grow a decent slug under your nose:001_cool: