Small timber/trailer

leethetree

I brought this Motiv trailer to go behind my pick up and to use with a quad. It’s relatively small but is handy with the fold down ramp and can carry a small grinder or timber etc. Easy to push around and move if you get stuck and is rated for road use as well. I did think about fabricating some mesh sides but haven’t bothered thus far. They come up on eBay every now and then as they seem to be used my MEWP hire companies IMG_3759.jpg

34 minutes ago, JaySmith said:

I brought this Motiv trailer to go behind my pick up and to use with a quad. It’s relatively small but is handy with the fold down ramp and can carry a small grinder or timber etc. Easy to push around and move if you get stuck and is rated for road use as well. I did think about fabricating some mesh sides but haven’t bothered thus far. They come up on eBay every now and then as they seem to be used my MEWP hire companies IMG_3759.jpg

I have bought and sold a couple like that and looks like ones used for carrying traffic lights

1 hour ago, leethetree said:

Hi all, looking for a good solid timber trailer to tow behind my avant for working in woodland...ideally for atv/ compact tractor size,anybody recommend one, or have one for sale ??

With or with out a crane and grab ?

I have bought and sold a couple like that and looks like ones used for carrying traffic lights

Yeah I know the ones you mean, very similar to this one. Mine has a little winch on the front to pull things like scissor lifts up but has a multitude of uses. Obviously not as robust as an Ifor or Brian James but fine for woodland work or carrying a small grinder
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, leethetree said:

Hi all, looking for a good solid timber trailer to tow behind my avant for working in woodland...ideally for atv/ compact tractor size,anybody recommend one, or have one for sale ??

Have a look at the TCF engineering website.

WWW.TCFENGINEERING.CO.UK

TCF Engineering design, test and manufacture products for sawmilling, forestry, arboriculture and small holders

• Like 1