Trash talk on Site

benedmonds

3 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

Aye, tittle talk 😜

You post constant rubbish all the time. Why did you post about a job in this thread please explain as i would love to know. It has nothing what so ever to do with the subject or thread so why post it in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, drinksloe said:

I must admit I reacted to some ****************wit last night, which is not like me i usually dont but never seen so much rubbish posted n a short space off time.

I think the internet does tend to bring the worst out in folk.

I mind years ago when I done my bouncer ticket, they reckoned 70% of communication is non verbal, the same written/spoken word/sentence  can mean something very different without the smile, nod, wink etc

How do u ignore a person on here?

who said that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

I have to see a PW job next week and I got talking to the customer. They said they wanted a small tree removed and couldn't get an answer from tree companies. I told her they are busy and probably want big tree jobs. I told her I will have a look at it when I visit. She then said its dead but growing higher. It didn't make sense unless half of it is dead and other half on the way out. Sounds like an easy £300 job for me because its not that tall by the sound of it. Then she said she has a lot more work in the pipeline from the buy to lets. Looks like the silly season has started in earnest and I'm shattered with all the physical work I'm doing. 

WHAT has this got to do with the original title of the thread ?? or is this your contribution just talking TRASH, have you miss understood the the TITLE ? and thinking its the thread where you can talk trash ??? From reading all the trash you have mentioned of late, you just seem to be a keyboard expert on every thing that gets mentioned on here, you talk about how really busy you are and you have all this work, you keep mentioning how much and what kit you have and what you have ordered or getting, you keep mentioning how much items cost you and how much you charge foe a job and how easy its going to be to earn xxx pounds, just go back and read your own posts and you will see how much of a total tool you are making your self look ??

I usually find the  people who talk about how really busy they are NOT busy at all and just like to live the dream, then you keep saying how much you are making and again i think you wont be, just dreaming again, you said you have never had a complaint and 3 lines down in the same sentence you go on about the concreate path you laid crumbling up !! there is a reason for that but you dont know why, you blame the cement ?? as your now changing manufactures ? ever thought it might be something you have done or not done ?, One thing i have found in business over the years is keep your facts n figures to your self as the less people know the better, from reading the shit you post on here you are either a young ish lad or very inexpieranced and your going to come back at me here and spin me some yarn about how much and what you have done !! so dont bother i have heard it all before and find it very sad, Next thing you will be telling use that you have had to register for VAT as your over the threshold !! People are just enjoying your tall stories so much as i have had 3 guys of here mention you today and they are all pissing there selves at you and one of them is just down the rd from you,

Scottish cleaning LTD (PLC) this will be you by Easter i suppose ???

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

The last year since Covid imo has seen quite a number of people get more and more nasty and angry, both online and in real life.
That said I still meet some incredibly nice people in my job.
Site isn't the friendly place it used to be and has been part of the reason I post very little now days.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

WHAT has this got to do with the original title of the thread ?? or is this your contribution just talking TRASH, have you miss understood the the TITLE ? and thinking its the thread where you can talk trash ??? From reading all the trash you have mentioned of late, you just seem to be a keyboard expert on every thing that gets mentioned on here, you talk about how really busy you are and you have all this work, you keep mentioning how much and what kit you have and what you have ordered or getting, you keep mentioning how much items cost you and how much you charge foe a job and how easy its going to be to earn xxx pounds, just go back and read your own posts and you will see how much of a total tool you are making your self look ??

I usually find the  people who talk about how really busy they are NOT busy at all and just like to live the dream, then you keep saying how much you are making and again i think you wont be, just dreaming again, you said you have never had a complaint and 3 lines down in the same sentence you go on about the concreate path you laid crumbling up !! there is a reason for that but you dont know why, you blame the cement ?? as your now changing manufactures ? ever thought it might be something you have done or not done ?, One thing i have found in business over the years is keep your facts n figures to your self as the less people know the better, from reading the shit you post on here you are either a young ish lad or very inexpieranced and your going to come back at me here and spin me some yarn about how much and what you have done !! so dont bother i have heard it all before and find it very sad, Next thing you will be telling use that you have had to register for VAT as your over the threshold !! People are just enjoying your tall stories so much as i have had 3 guys of here mention you today and they are all pissing there selves at you and one of them is just down the rd from you,

Scottish cleaning LTD (PLC) this will be you by Easter i suppose ???

Brilliant reply :banghead:  Guy is a total head banger but you missed he pays 2K a year to check a trade so buying work 

Edited by topchippyles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Brilliant reply :banghead:  Guy is a total head banger but you missed he pays 2K a year to check a trade so buying work 

I had seen that but if i replied to all his crap dribble i would have to have a day of work, ? and i am that busy at the moment and making 1000s i cant do it 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

I had seen that but if i replied to all his crap dribble i would have to have a day of work, ? and i am that busy at the moment and making 1000s i cant do it 😂😂😂

I don't know if you noticed, he said a few posts back he'd got a two man pressure washing job this Saturday, again, in the same sentence he is doing a roofing job on Saturday as well... No wonder he's knackered from all the work he's got on.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I don't know if you noticed, he said a few posts back he'd got a two man pressure washing job this Saturday, again, in the same sentence he is doing a roofing job on Saturday as well... No wonder he's knackered from all the work he's got on.

Do not forget the 6 feet fencing job bolted to existing 3 feet posts (amazing) 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, topchippyles said:

Do not forget the 6 feet fencing job bolted to existing 3 feet posts (amazing) 

3 foot most liley half rotten fencing with 3" posts 6' long. :D But when its pointed out to him how atrocious this is its not his fault. Its the customers fault.

If you need the customers knowledge and experience to be able to define your job you have to know you're well outta your depth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1