Stock Fencing Price 2021

Commando

19 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

Who are you? The Pressure Washer Police? Go on the window cleaning forum and read it all their. I paid £1800 for a nozzle and I have two of them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxUtYaL4pit8u3bTX4oeTTg

I have same setup as Phil.

The same as 

No I'm not the pressure washing police, it just happens to bring in about a third of my income, and I've been doing it as a sideline for ten years.

Now down to the truth, I've met Phil on quite a few occasions he's probably one of the most professional driveway cleanersrestorers in the country. Most of his work is around Bromley in Kent, he does stray into London now and then, he's on a similar rate as me, yet you up in Scotland are charging double what we are getting down here.

My machine produces twice as much flow as Phil's machine, he does about 180 m2/day I do about 220m2 in 6 hours.

here is Phil's pricing structure.

DIRTYDRIVE-AWAY.CO.UK

Driveway, Patio and Decking Cleaning Price Guide. Prices from just £40.00. Serving Bromley, Beckenham and most of...

Tell me how you are drawing £4/meter up there when lads in London are in at £3/m2?

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

Who are you? The Pressure Washer Police? Go on the window cleaning forum and read it all their. I paid £1800 for a nozzle and I have two of them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxUtYaL4pit8u3bTX4oeTTg

I have same setup as Phil.

The same as 

There you go again being ignorant to people.

You must know that when you post something on a forum you may be asked a question about it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

No I'm not the pressure washing police, it just happens to bring in about a third of my income, and I've been doing it as a sideline for ten years.

Now down to the truth, I've met Phil on quite a few occasions he's probably one of the most professional driveway cleanersrestorers in the country. Most of his work is around Bromley in Kent, he does stray into London now and then, he's on a similar rate as me, yet you up in Scotland are charging double what we are getting down here.

My machine produces twice as much flow as Phil's machine, he does about 180 m2/day I do about 220m2 in 6 hours.

here is Phil's pricing structure.

DIRTYDRIVE-AWAY.CO.UK

Driveway, Patio and Decking Cleaning Price Guide. Prices from just £40.00. Serving Bromley, Beckenham and most of...

Tell me how you are drawing £4/meter up there when lads in London are in at £3/m2?

Good post 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

A couple of paths I laid. Last one it began to rain later on and its the bottom of the slope so I guess it was the rain, I should have covered it. Other one was fine for few years and now after the frost its begun to turn back into sand and chips. I will stick to doing it in the summer from now on or probably pass it on, too much hassle.

Sounds like you need to stick to licking windows 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Commando said:

Thanks Matt, do you only use split chestnut?  Shame, Holsworthy probably a bit far for you!

Yeah mainly Chestnut, I think it looks nice- reasonably priced and last longer than tannalised. Particularly if you use nice chunky stakes- as more hearwood in them- the sapwood rots of quite quickly .

yeah unfortunately Holsworthy is a bit far. There’s a contractor out nearer you Knight excavations and fencing, Peter knight- they do a lot of agri fencing and think pretty decent job of it.

• Like 1

Supply and demand. No one up in my place wants to do manual labour work so its hard to get someone. I will also do a bit of softwashing and repair joints with easyjoint. I try and clean as much as possible, walls, coping, steps, stone window sills, bottom of walls. Also get my pole out and clean all the windows and doors, never had a disappointed customer, its all about value for money. I PW roofs as well which not many folk do and its a good earner, have one on Saturday for £600 but there will be two of us. No one does what I do, so I guess that's why I'm so busy. Jack of all trades.

Utter BS. You also seem to forget others on here live in Scotland as well. A quick FB Marketplace or google search will bring up loads of hits on folk offering power washing services all over Scotland. Same as gutter and roof washing and of course window cleaning.

You’re not even a Jack of all trades master of none. You’re a chancer of anything you think will earn you a few pennies and then seem to move on to your next hair brained idea that will earn you this fortune you so desperately crave.

Why after you spent £5000 on a stocks and shares course you’re still trying your hand (and failing) at different manual jobs instead of letting the stocks work for you is a clear indication of what a total BSer you are.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

You wouldn't be saying that if he went and dun work for a family member had there eyes out because his opinion is no one else wants to do it so he can charge what he wants then there fence blew down a week later in strong wind because the tit was too lazy to take the old posts out dig them a little deeper instead a few pilot holes for his bolts into old 3ft posts 😂😂😂🤷🤷🤷🤷 special fella like 

Edited by Mark armstrong
  • Like 2