Stock Fencing Price 2021

Commando

SCS ur talking about high quality work etc but the more u talk the more obvious u havent a clue.

Good to know u consider ur self a tradesman fencer after 5 mins

Might get away with it in big cities where no one knows any better.

That 3ft extension sounds like the biggest bodge job ever,

I think u should invest in some new stetsons and boots and get along to the line dancing.

U'll fit right in.

Is there a que for ur autographed rogue trader/cowboy builder photos?

Doubt will be long till that wee bald bloke is chasing u down.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

I must be doing something right with all the work I have and no complaints. I just do what the customer asks me to do and give them some advice. I wish I was a cowboy builder then I would get found out and get some time off. Last year I used blue circle cement and some of the concrete is lifting which I have to fix. Going to use Quinn cement now to see if it makes a difference.

What do you mean by 'the concrete is lifting'? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

I can't because I'm working 7 days a week now. Taking someone on this Thursday and maybe permanent. Don't get any work through my website but it only costs £170 a year. I spend £2k on Checkatrade and that's where all my new work comes through. Its all good paying work because the client wants trustworthy and reliable tradespeople. Might need to rent a container, buy another van or move house. Will see how it goes but got a good job today cleaning pvc and fixing and clearing gutters. Not even done the job and the client found out I do pressure washing so he wants that done in the summer. All my jobs take that route when they find out what else I do. Two of my customers wanted trees removed and I couldn't do it but I can now with my TW 13/75 chipper. 😉

What do you charge per square meter on pressure washing?

What  sand are you using?

Edited by eggsarascal

10 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

Its disintegrating as if something is eating away the cement and its turning to dust. 

I misunderstood, thought you meant concrete you'd put in round posts was lifting.

Whatever the purpose of the concrete you laid, I wouldn't think the brand of cement used should matter 

• Like 2

I misunderstood, thought you meant concrete you'd put in round posts was lifting.
Whatever the purpose of the concrete you laid, I wouldn't think the brand of cement used should matter 

Ground preparation, thickness laid, and correct mix, leave it a good while to harden up before jet washing or any kind of washing for that matter.
  • Like 2