APF 2021 POSTPONED.

PeteB

Thought it mite go ahead considering it’s not till September but I know a lot of work has to be done up front and behind the scenes for months ahead of the show and i’am sure if it would have been possible to have it on they would have done so....just a question for those in the know...I brought 2 tickets for the 2020 show so do I hang on to them till 2022?

To be fair when the 2020 show was cancelled I had a email giving me the option to hang on to them for the 2021 show or have a refund obviously I said I would hang onto them and again obviously not knowing we would be in this shit and the 2021 show would be cancelled...I don’t mind hanging on to them till next year but they may not be valid 2 years down the line...if I don’t get any correspondence in the next couple of weeks I will get in touch and see what they say....yes Steve what have we got if we haven’t got positivity....even more so at the moment. 

Thats a shame. 

If anyone is interested I will put on a Zoom call that weekend.

If everyone thats upset they're going to miss the APF wants to show up in their Chainsaw trousers and a vest with wellies or Rigger boots then we can all have a virtual meet up.

If we want to go for full authentic feel, get some cans in and see if some local youths wouldn't mind smoking a few joints in your garden then nicking some stuff out your shed before you sleep in a leaking tent in the garden.

• Haha 6

Quick update ref tickets..I have spoken to Ian Millard the exhibition secretary regarding still being able to use the tickets I brought for the 2020 APF and originally told I could use them for the now postponed 2021 APF and if I can use them for the now rescheduled 2022 APF and he said all tickets already brought can either be refunded or you can just hang on to thr ones you already have and they will be valid for 2022 APF which will be on from thr 22nd to the 24th September.christ that was hard work.🤪

Edited by 5 shires
  • Like 1