Schliesing 235 MX

Treeman123

I used one (I think a 35 hp one a mate owned a while back) and own a bigger version with variable speed, we keep it fairly slow.

The slow infeed on a 235 is odd at first, but after an hour you realise that you just keep piling it in and it eats everything.

Well built, but expensive seems to be the concensus.

A mate recently had a new road-tow Schliesing and it was a bag of shit from day 1, and there is absolutely no dealer backup. 
And it was £30k I believe!!! 
He’s always had them, swears by them, and is the most meticulous person with his kit that I know. Whether his new machine was a one-off lemon or not I don’t know - what I do know is that the dealers (who are the importers I think) did nothing to help him out and he eventually lost two days dragging it the length of the country back to them and subsequently going back to collect it, with no assistance/goodwill from them at all. 
I would proceed with extreme caution...

Thanks guys. As long as the pull in power is good I don't mind it being lower. They certainly look well built. Does anyone have any experience with dealer back up? 

Overland are the dealers , I’ve not had any problems with spares on my older machine when I’ve rang and spoke to them the have diagnosed issues over the phone and sent the parts next day.