Stihl Tool to help you cut consistent lengths of firewood

Ontario Firewood Resource

12 minutes ago, Ontario Firewood Resource said:

I admit I didnt make a perfect demonstration, I rushed a video onto youtube in excitement in creating content for my youtube channel, but one should get the idea that its up to the user to make the perfect cut. I started of with slight angle cuts on the logs before the demonstration, I could have made straight cuts on the ends for the perfectionists. The tool does not botch the job, its a ruler, not a cutter. If you look at my video on IBC totes, you will see the thousands of logs that I have cut essentially perfectly to fit in the crates, which makes them stack nicer and are pleasing to the customer. I put in the description that I installed on the wrong side of the bar. it is only $10 CDN, so it is very cheap for a Stihl tool. It is not made to be bolted to every Stihl chainsaw.

I'm afraid someone might be trying to invent the wheel.

1 hour ago, Ontario Firewood Resource said:

I admit I didnt make a perfect demonstration, I rushed a video onto youtube in excitement in creating content for my youtube channel, but one should get the idea that its up to the user to make the perfect cut. I started of with slight angle cuts on the logs before the demonstration, I could have made straight cuts on the ends for the perfectionists. The tool does not botch the job, its a ruler, not a cutter. If you look at my video on IBC totes, you will see the thousands of logs that I have cut essentially perfectly to fit in the crates, which makes them stack nicer and are pleasing to the customer. I put in the description that I installed on the wrong side of the bar. it is only $10 CDN, so it is very cheap for a Stihl tool. It is not made to be bolted to every Stihl chainsaw.

There is no point in fitting it wrong to a saw and filming it in a hurry and making it look crap.