What power inverter for husqvarna battery charger

chrism3513

Thanks for the reply. I haven’t got my set up yet but I think I’ll be getting  this charger 

PROMO.HUSQVARNA.COM

The QC500 Battery Charger is optimised for fast charging of BLi batteries including backpack batteries 500W output with...

and hoping to charge off a 1000w inverter 

I’ve also seen husqvarna sell a 12v charger would it just be better to get that?

PROMO.HUSQVARNA.COM

A compact Husqvarna battery charger with 12V-socket For safe and efficient in-car charging of Li-ion BLi batteries

Edited by chrism3513

12v charger will be better and use less power than charging through an invertor. Although you may get quicker results with the big 500w 240v charger and have the benefit of using through a 240 plug too.
Make sure you get a pure sine wave inverter.
I have this 1000w invertor fitted in my van. Never had any problems with it and comes with remote on off switch

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Pure sine wave power inverter 1000w DC 12V to AC 240V with Remote Control with AC outlet &2.4A USB Port for RV Truck Car Giandel: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

3 hours ago, chrism3513 said:

It will be wired in to a 180ah agm second battery so it can charge even with the engine off. The vehicle I’m getting is going to have a custom made canopy with a 1000w inverter 

If you are already installing a secondary deep cycle, split charge system and inverter I would go with the 240v charger then. Just get a good quality inverter if you haven't already got one. I would suggest pure sine as it will be good quality (you tend not to get crap sine wave) and you will get more efficiency out of it! 

11 hours ago, chrism3513 said:

It will be wired in to a 180ah agm second battery so it can charge even with the engine off. The vehicle I’m getting is going to have a custom made canopy with a 1000w inverter 

Taking 500w out of a 180amp battery, how long will that last? 1.8 hours then it is fully discharged? So maybe charge one bli300 battery until the inverter cuts out?