New echo chainsaw (USA)

Stere

We are Echo dealers - and we find the marketing confusing! So unless you are a real Echo aficionado I have no idea how the customer figures out what's what! But then looking at manufacturers and the way things are advertised these days is so chock a block full of spam and guff I'm surprised anyone can work out the facts.

Trying to dig details out of the big names is like pulling teeth. Went to Husky website and there is so much of this sort of stuff which takes up a lot of space and tells you... nothing! Oh no - it does tell you something - it tells you repeatedly how wonderful the company is!!

'A HUSQVARNA CHAINSAW FOR EVERY CHALLENGE

Professional forestry work requires reliable, durable equipment. Whereas easier gardening chainsaw tasks, might require less muscle but the same needs for easy handling. And in the middle, a landowner or farmer benefits most from a flexible all-round tool. Husqvarna's range of chainsaws offer the ideal combination of maneuverability, durability and cutting capacity – tailor-made for the just about any requirements, making easy work of any challenge, no matter how hard.'

WE ARE THE VERY BEST WORKDAY

No matter if you're a full-time professional or cutting away at home. Husqvarna is committed to your success. In addition to our products, we offer generous warranties and expert service.

WE ARE A JOB WELL DONE

We know that every task is a challenge. Up in the treetops, out on a limb, in the midst of a dense forest or in your very own backyard or garden. So, we've decided to share our expertise by collecting tips and tricks, inspirational articles, do's and don'ts. What to use, when to use it. And how. All things forestry and gardening, in one single space.

MAKING YOUR HUSQVARNA EVEN BETTER

Designed by Husqvarna – for your Husqvarna, Husqvarna X-CUT™ chains and X-Force™ bars are two ways to get even more cutting efficiency out of your chainsaw. Additionally, we offer a wide range of purpose-developed fuel, lubricants and battery accessories – all designed to make your work smarter and easier.

Chainsaw Parts & Accessories

A Husqvarna chainsaw is the result of rigorous testing, and over 300 years of engineering expertise. Our chainsaws are among the best in the world, and with original Husqvarna chainsaw parts and accessories you’ll ensure they last longer, perform better and save you money in the long run.

Chainsaw Bars

The right bar ensures high performance and a longer service life. With an original Husqvarna chainsaw bar you'll get the most out of your machine, and there's always a bar from among our assortment to match your needs.

FIND THE RIGHT CHAIN SAW FOR HOME- AND LANDOWNERS

From small, quick cuts and repetitive firewood cutting to felling trees and limbing. We know what it takes to handle this wide range of tasks, no matter the size of your land or project. We have reliable all-round chainsaws suitable for your everyday and occasional use.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ref Echo - their new models seem to be very solid performers ie. 2511s, DCS2500T [Battery], 281s and 362s pretty good but don't seem to be as 'modernised' as the 2511, 390ESX is great as is the 501SX, and the 621SX and 7310SX are both new saws and likely to be very good.

New pro 40cc saws looks good.

Mmm looks like it didn't have the power to fell it lower down in the buttress hence his ridiculous stump.....barely looked like it had the power to dress out 3" conifer branches ! I'll give it a miss and stick with my 550's
  • Like 2

Just now, Steve Bullman said:

Where did you swipe that from Rob? Looks like something google translate has churned out

Was on one of their pages... the chainsaw one -

Husqvarna offer a full range of chainsaws, including petrol powered, battery powered and top handle chainsaws for...

It's more a moan as I have to spend a fair amount of time going through their website to match bars/chains that then slot into the selector. Generally it's pretty miserable work! But it feels like salt in the wound when you see all the different massive banners telling you how easy everything is and how wonderful the world is with a Husky in your hands....

There seems to be a path of 'maximum guff - minimum facts'. Not saying get rid of all the flashy banners but shouldn't it be more the customer saying how great the brand is not the brand itself 😅😅

image.thumb.png.0af2bf1d260bc963e848655c1a0924a9.png

image.png

• Like 1

Also Husky are now bringing out X Tough Lite Bars - they look awful familiar to me!

CHAINSAW manufacturer Husqvarna has announced the launch of its new X-Tough Light bars, developed in...

Strangely can't figure out if it is either Sugihara and Tsumura that are working with Husky - or both as the noses on some bars look Sugi like and some Tsumura like 🤷‍♂️

image.thumb.png.537f50fc3c26b198a0bb12294b0d4375.png

Yeah echo range is really confusing so many small  similar saws hard to know whats what etc.

Aren't the pro ones X series?

But then from the myriad of  the the none X series ones some  are better spec than others?

And why do some have 4 digit numbers and different letters some 3?

Also Husky are now bringing out X Tough Lite Bars - they look awful familiar to me!

12551820 WWW.FORESTRYJOURNAL.CO.UK
CHAINSAW manufacturer Husqvarna has announced the launch of its new X-Tough Light bars, developed in...  

Strangely can't figure out if it is either Sugihara and Tsumura that are working with Husky - or both as the noses on some bars look Sugi like and some Tsumura like 🤷‍♂️

image.thumb.png.537f50fc3c26b198a0bb12294b0d4375.png

Tsumura I believe.

5 minutes ago, MattyF said:

Tsumura I believe.

Yep but there seems some conflicting articles and pictures... I think they are both below is a re branded Sugi bar.

Husqvarna, one of the world’s leading producers of innovative forest, park and outdoor power equipment products, is taking...

• Like 1