At work today

gary112

Done so many windblown last night and today. Had one property alone with 14 Beech down across their driveway. And an interesting one with a little Audi still partially parked on the rootplate of a Beech that was nearly half over, a lot of damage been done.

DSC_1131.thumb.JPG.62fac99bac41b2ed3025e28186ab716a.JPG

DSC_1133.thumb.JPG.280e55af63c0107526ad7d8de543f204.JPG

DSC_1135.thumb.JPG.38ebc537c80b6339465274d9f6cb8eac.JPG

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Doug Tait said:

Done so many windblown last night and today. Had one property alone with 14 Beech down across their driveway. And an interesting one with a little Audi still partially parked on the rootplate of a Beech that was nearly half over, a lot of damage been done.

DSC_1131.thumb.JPG.62fac99bac41b2ed3025e28186ab716a.JPG

DSC_1133.thumb.JPG.280e55af63c0107526ad7d8de543f204.JPG

DSC_1135.thumb.JPG.38ebc537c80b6339465274d9f6cb8eac.JPG

You been a busy boy Doug by the looks of things

• Like 1

I've lost count of what we've done now Gary.

Feel a bit conflicted about it all because the damage to people's property and the problems they're having to deal with like no power and phone etc, have seen a few in tears today, but... I love it when there's no mucking about, just smash a way through and on to the next one, worry about tidying up next week sometime.

Really hard not to look too happy!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Doug Tait said:

I've lost count of what we've done now Gary.

Feel a bit conflicted about it all because the damage to people's property and the problems they're having to deal with like no power and phone etc, have seen a few in tears today, but... I love it when there's no mucking about, just smash a way through and on to the next one, worry about tidying up next week sometime.

Really hard not to look too happy!

I know what you mean Doug,i,ts not very nice to see the damage is it,i feel lucky compared to some,our power went off first thing this morning and came back on at 7 tonight and you think thats bad enough

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gary112 said:

I know what you mean Doug,i,ts not very nice to see the damage is it,i feel lucky compared to some,our power went off first thing this morning and came back on at 7 tonight and you think thats bad enough

Apart from the complete tragedy of my wheelie bin being blown over I've not been affected myself. 15mins drive and there's villages with no power etc. since 8 on Friday night, Power Network estimates restored by 12pm Sunday. 

• Like 1