STOLEN IFOR WILLIAMS TRI AXLE FLAT TRAILER

treestumpremoval

23 hours ago, spuddog0507 said:

Your joking, never came out but it dont supprise me at all, i rang the police last night at 9.38pm to report something that was happening, i got a call from a Private number at 11,52 pm, just answered it and i didnt speak as i thought it could of been one of our asian freinds trying to sell me something, there was a female voice there saying its PC ????? from Lancashire constabulary, you rang before sir and reported something to us do you know if they are still there ? i just said have you not been yet ? her answer was no we are struggling to get any one there ?  well everything has now gone and probably sat in a container on Heysham dock waiting to go to Ireland on the 2am ferry your going to have to be quick, she said they would go and have a look at where it happened ?? This is what we are up against they seem to have no interest what so ever in these events, But ring up about 2 youths sat on a bench sharing a joint and having a can or 2 and every officer for miles will be there at the moment ,

You want rapid response just mention covid non compliance. 

• Like 4

On 09/02/2021 at 13:25, treestumpremoval said:

Yes it is a real blow and it doesn't help that the police did not even come out. Thank you for your comment.

Sorry to hear, that's a lot of moneys worth of kit, will keep an eye out.
Sadly Essex police done the same to me when my digger and trailer were stolen.
They are probably too busy fining people for not wearing masks.

• Like 1

On 09/02/2021 at 13:18, treestumpremoval said:

Our Ifor Williams Tri Axle 14' plant trailer was stolen on 8.2.21 together with another Ifor Williams GX plant trailer, a Carlton 7015 tracked stump grinder and a Greenmech 190 tracked woodchipper from Bardfield Saling Braintree Essex.

New in 2017 excellent condition with a very small dinge in the near side.

Any info would be appreciated. 07880 701101

THE PHOTO  SHOWNG THE WHOLE TRAILER IS OF A SIMILAR TRAILER, NOT THE ONE STOLEN

DSCN0137a.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0139a.jpg

DSCN0146.JPG

DSCN0153.JPG

DSCN0157.JPG

OIP.jpg

1 hour ago, chopperpete said:

Can I suggest, find out who your police and crime commissioner is (if you have them there) and contact them, explain how it will affect your business, you may get a better response from police through them...don't bother with your mp...

WWW.ESSEX.PFCC.POLICE.UK

Contact the Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for Essex. My office will endeavour to reply to all correspondence within 20 working days.

Reply in 20 days that is just ridiculous. 

Edited by woody paul

18 hours ago, chopperpete said:

Can I suggest, find out who your police and crime commissioner is (if you have them there) and contact them, explain how it will affect your business, you may get a better response from police through them...don't bother with your mp...

thanks for the good advice. we will do. as you say, the MP is useless

• 1 month later...

Firstly, it's really cr@p this happened to you. There's a lot of plant/vehicle/machinery theft and I wonder who buys it all or where it goes. In relation to the police not coming out I know they stopped doing this a while back but it depends on the situation. If there was cctv or some kind of evidence then they'd send out csi, if there was nothing, then it was a bit pointless sending out a Bobby to look at a space where a car or machine once was! The thinking being their time is better used elsewhere. Problem is when you've been affected by something like this you feel you should see a bobby! Not sure if you got it back or were able to get a replacement but I hope so! Perhaps consider trackers or something in the future?