Looking for a custom tray to keep gear dry.

HarryPNE

I'm looking for a tray to fit into my storage space within my tipper (see picture). There's no barrier to stop water sitting on the bed passing into the area of storage. I know I could use sealant to seal up the gap but I feel like a tray is deffo still needed.

Does anybody have any advice? I guess I'm looking for a bespoke tray business of some kind???🥴

Cheers!20210203_160236.jpeg20210203_160603.jpeg

I'm looking for a tray to fit into my storage space within my tipper (see picture). There's no barrier to stop water sitting on the bed passing into the area of storage. I know I could use sealant to seal up the gap but I feel like a tray is deffo still needed.

Does anybody have any advice? I guess I'm looking for a bespoke tray business of some kind???🥴

Cheers!20210203_160236.thumb.jpeg.f348fc875cbdd4d71e22bdca2ea33138.jpeg20210203_160603.thumb.jpeg.2c0b1a21318f66fbda4dab730d153d87.jpeg

NJ aluminium

Just had a custom top for my hilux done. Very good quality. They do heavy duty trays to size that are for farriers etc. I had a look whilst I was there. The sliders are very heavy duty for farriers tools. Perfect for putting heavy arb kit in. Seriously sturdy. If you give them the dimensions they will make it up and send it out of you aren’t near them.

You’ll just need someone very small to get in that locker to install them !

They are pretty busy though. I waited 3 months for my build. Worth it though.
  • Like 1

Can u not just go round various shops selling storage boxes?

If it lucky u might find some boxes with lids that fit in there, be cheap.

If too long a space  either tie a bit off string/rope to the handle so u can reach it.

Or bend a piece of flat metal at 90 on the far side, so it can pull the box out.

Bit rough and ready but would work and no one will ever see it.