FSIB20 bearings

Ty Korrigan

Hello,

Does any-one know the serial number etc of these bearings?

Mine are fine but at 100 hrs I thought I'd order some from my 'local' bearing shop in Rennes Brittany, so to have a pair in stock should the occasion arise as well as the belts.

As I'm in France, ordering from U.K is not going to happen until things settle down and businesses wrap their heads around the procedure for exporting.

Stuart

4 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Not far from Stu actually.
Knowing French franchises it’s unlikely they’ll hand out the bearing reference numbers.

They'd sooner sell them to him.

Best bet is to buy them from FSI Franskan and get the numbers for the next set.

I've just found them Mick, North of Le Mans. Agree about French dealers.

2 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Not far from Stu actually.
Knowing French franchises it’s unlikely they’ll hand out the bearing reference numbers.

They'd sooner sell them to him.

Best bet is to buy them from FSI Franskan and get the numbers for the next set.

You are probably right there.

However, I've decided to take it to my local machine shop and get Didier to measure the bearing unit instead.

The owner is also a weekend wood warrior who is keen to help where he can.

Tonight, I'm online looking for a hydraulic motor for the GM150.

It doesn't need one yet but history has shown it will before long so I thought I'd get one in stock.

It will be the seals that go and I recall they are almost as much to repair professionally as they are to buy.

Not sure of the exact motor specs but the ones that correspond look to be around the 200+euro mark.

I don't suppose @Pete B or @Jase hutch would be able to tell me the motor spec to save me taking it off to find out?

Next trip to U.K with a car, upon my return, I'll hide a bunch of grinderteeth and disc blades in an old tool box and cover them in oily McShite to put French customs off poking around.

I'll be wearing a pair of new arb boots and trousers and 10 Bear Valley T'shirts.

Though TBH, I think we will have worked out the paperwork by then so we should be able to buy vat free in the U.K and pay the tva here whilst the customs duties should be much clearer. 

I think, that there may be no duty to pay on importing arb equipment like grinders and chippers.

Anyway, about that hydraulic motor spec...?

Stuart

Here is where I am looking: 

WWW.AU-COMPTOIR-HYDRAULIQUE.FR

Moteur hydraulique OMR 315 - 1/2 BSP - drain 1/4 - Arbre canelé SAE 6B Peux remplacer la Référence d\\\'origine Danfoss : 151-0727 - 1510727 Moteur lent orbit...