will we get robbed ??

Jack.P

Having had livestock trailer pinched by them, injured cockerels thrown in our field having been used for cock fighting, threatened with having house burnt down, their stallions breaking fences down and running loose and pestered to sell stuff I don't want to I'll call "travellers" for the scum most of them are any time.

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, Topper said:

There is a certain group in society who have an 'us and them'/'wolf and sheep' way of life........they will nick ANYTHING from ANYONE without remorse.......trust your instincts and do something.............

That's a very good way of putting it.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

The only way you can safe guard your business is by having it insured. I have £15k worth of equipment insurance and I grudge playing nearly £500 a year but it helps me sleep soundly. 😉

It won’t when they don’t pay out or it happens for the third time. Layers of security, a gsm or phone alarm and a camera you can access remote to check things out should the alarm go off are what helps me sleep soundly. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

The only way you can safe guard your business is by having it insured. I have £15k worth of equipment insurance and I grudge playing nearly £500 a year but it helps me sleep soundly. 😉

If you own more than £15k of kit you are underinsured, and in the event of a claim you will only be paid out an equivalent proportion of the value of the claim.

(ie you have £15k of cover but £30k of kit - if you have £2k of stuff stolen the insurers will only give you £1k payout). 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gardenscape said:

Just remember a baseball bat at the bottom of the stairs as one of those layers. You want them to remember that night they had their arms broken.

Then spend the next ten years talking about it behind bars unless they went for you then it would probably be seen as ‘’self defence ‘’.If they didn’t notice I would slash front tyres as they’d have nowhere to go