The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

Are they ever planning on putting a B&S Vanguard or a Kawa in them?

Honda are far superior engine to a b&s I wouldn't buy a green mech cs100 unless it has a Honda engine

Jo beau m400 all the way it's an awesome machine

I've had b&s 18hp 4 inch enter timber wolf

15hp Lifan Titan pro which for the money is a good machine

But nothing compares to the Jo beau it's awesome

I'm taking delivery of a new Jo Beau M500 'soon' and was wondering how current owners secure theirs. I'm sorry to say I can't fit it in my workshop so it has to go outside; out of sight of prying eyes and under cover but outside none the less.

I have ordered a concrete-in ground anchor to chain it to but how much chain/which chain+lock would you recommend?

I'm taking delivery of a new Jo Beau M500 'soon' and was wondering how current owners secure theirs. I'm sorry to say I can't fit it in my workshop so it has to go outside; out of sight of prying eyes and under cover but outside none the less.

I have ordered a concrete-in ground anchor to chain it to but how much chain/which chain+lock would you recommend?

Could you knock some little shed type thing out of pallets up for it? Just at least to make it look out of sight (maybe line the inside with a tarp) still have the anchor etc. just so it doesn't look like there is a chipper.