The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

Shame you cannot make the show as we have the whole range of Jo Beau on display so I could talk you through the differences, I would be surprised if you were disappointed in any of the range as they suit different people/applications. I don't think you will find any negative comments about these chippers, the interest at the show has been outstanding on the first day.

Is the M500 still available ? I,m looking at trading up from the 300 . This has been our back up chipper for a number of years . Hardly used to be truthful although when it comes out to play its a greedy little beggar :biggrin:

Yes, shame I couldn't make it, lovely day for it! I think you are going to be at futurescape on the 17th at sandown park? Greenmech and the haecksler importers are going to be there so I am very keen to get to that one.

Yes we will be there but only having a small booth so limited to what we can take, which model would be best for you?

Is the M500 still available ? I,m looking at trading up from the 300 . This has been our back up chipper for a number of years . Hardly used to be truthful although when it comes out to play its a greedy little beggar :biggrin:

We have Three on order, had to beg one for the show as sold them all. Fantastic show for Jo Beau, the whole range is popular again although it has taken a while to bring them back to market but we are now back where we should be.

M400, cracking wee Chipper I have had no problems moving it about into peoples gardens. Just reversed the blades easy to do. The gravity feed shoot may look small but you'd be surprised what you can get down.

this is mine taking a arm full of brash. Edited by Precise Moon

Another member!

I picked up my first chipper at the end of last week. Its a 2nd hand Jo Beau 500 that I got of a Arbtalk member who got back to me after a wanted post.

I have already used it a few times and I am very happy with it, great bit of kit!

It is about 6 years old and it looks that way, its also had a re-paint in green. Its got most of the controls missing of the "dash" section and generally could to with a bit of tlc to get it back how it once was. My plan is to earn some $ with it for a few months and then strip it down, sand blast and re-paint and giving every thing a good service as I go and replacing any missing bit n bobs.

mwplrn.jpg

Another member!

I picked up my first chipper at the end of last week. Its a 2nd hand Jo Beau 500 that I got of a Arbtalk member who got back to me after a wanted post.

I have already used it a few times and I am very happy with it, great bit of kit!

It is about 6 years old and it looks that way, its also had a re-paint in green. Its got most of the controls missing of the "dash" section and generally could to with a bit of tlc to get it back how it once was. My plan is to earn some $ with it for a few months and then strip it down, sand blast and re-paint and giving every thing a good service as I go and replacing any missing bit n bobs.

mwplrn.jpg

Good man!! They are great chippers! I love mine and it's surprising what they will eat Can I be cheeky and ask what you paid?