The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

47 minutes ago, woody paul said:

Never seen until now. Looks like a handy little machine. Bet it'll set you back a few quid mind.

Lost the will to live watching that! Knowing Merlot stuff, it will be dear, but it does look quality. I wonder if they make it or it is made elsewhere and badged? Bit I'd a departure from their core products and market too!

• Like 1

Hi Pete, Good to here from you again. If you think Peruzzo has infringed any of your patents, copyrights or intellectual property then I am sure the Legal Department at Greenmech towers would need to take that up with Peruzzo. In the meantime we'll crack on. Next year will be a very important year as we are hitting the ground running, setting up distributor network for the full range of Peruzzo product. In the meantime let's meet up with our wee chippers do a little bit of a spot the difference between the 2 models and also do a side by side chipping demonstration just to finally put all this to bed. Get the guys on that ARB YouTube channel to do a proper professional review. Any other manufacturers are also welcome, Chinese stuff, Joe blogs, timberwolf, bugnot, eliet.

Set up some real world scenarios
Obstacles, on and off a trailers, in and out of vans etc small passages etc up and down steps, up curbs.

I will give up a day of my time to do this.

What say you?

• Like 6

On 15/11/2018 at 20:44, Connagh said:

I use a ifor Williams tipper trailer for the chippings and put the cs100 in my transit custom but this week I’ve spent a week on taking 15ft out of a 80 metre hedge and have had to put it all the way around the outside of the hedge which was exhausting. I’m thinking either Peruzzo tracked or Jo Beau M500 

would like another cs100 just a shame they don’t make it easier to manoeuvre 

How about installing a remote control winch in the van?

Far less expensive than a self propelled chipper.

Stuart

Getting into these heated discussions on a public forum of 'mine is better than yours' and copyright arguments etc. can not be doing your company image any good.

But thanks to all the useful posts on here that resulted in me finally joining the club earlier this week.

• Like 3